Discussion: DNC Ties New 'Criminal' Leak To Trump, Russia

1 Like

Well, sure, but when will they be apologizing for this statement?

3 Likes

Hit him again, Ms Rep Brazile. HARDER.

And let there be no pining for DW-S, ‘mmkay? We need us some fightin’ Democrats, please.

19 Likes

Meanwhile:

4 Likes

“The DNC is the victim of a crime—an illegal cyberattack by Russian state-sponsored agents.”

Donald Trump is a Russian state-sponsored agent.

(Literally.)

42 Likes

I almost feel sorry for the hackers because Democrats have given them so little to work with.

Look at the AP, salivating over the CF’s relationship with Hillary’s State Department, then having to walk that back.

Look at Benghazi or the supposed e-mail scandal. Or even the DNC. More nothing burgers.

Too bad Dems aren’t like Republicans bragging about suppressing AA votes in NC or causing traffic tie ups in NJ. Or a water crisis in Flint.

Now those are juicy scandals (among others) begging for e-mails to be released.

But let’s keep picking on the side that’s generally honest.

36 Likes

So, really, the love of the US for Russia is directly correlated to how dictatorial their leader is, huh?

4 Likes

I worry that GOP states will wink at Russian hackers trying to influence the election on election day.

6 Likes

22 Likes

No! Not Doctor Phlox!

1 Like

“The DNC is the victim of a crime—an illegal cyberattack by Russian state-sponsored agents who seek to harm the Democratic Party and progressive groups in an effort to influence the presidential election," the statement reads. “There’s one person who stands to benefit from these criminal acts, and that’s Donald Trump. Not only has Trump embraced Putin, he publicly encouraged further Russian espionage to help his campaign. Like so many of the words Trump has uttered this election season, his statements encouraging cybercrime are dangerous, divisive, and unprecedented.”

Very well said, Donna Brazile. Thank you. It really is unnerving, disheartening and anti-American that the GOP hasn’t taken a much stronger stance on this. Today the DNC, tomorrow the RNC. Seriously, guys, do you believe Putin won’t release your stuff (embarrassing or not) if it served his purpose? Get real, GOP!

28 Likes

Tomorrow’s headline:

The DNC must immediately apologize to our Russian friends. If the Russians are supporting Trump, they only have America’s best interests at heart.

11 Likes

Kick them in the nuts, Donna! I love this

14 Likes

Yes, I’ve never understood how DNC members indicating they preferred Hillary to Bernie was “gaming the system.” At no time, as far as I recall, did they change any rules mid-primary to favor Hillary. They released no “official” statements that I recall calling for Democrats to vote one way or the other. They are entitled to their opinions as long as they do their jobs which, apparently, they did. I like Bernie, but did he ever register himself as a Democrat? I’m not sure getting on the ballot actually “registers” you with a party. Be that as it may, how was any of this in any way a “scandal”??? Sigh

18 Likes

I find myself shaking my head, and then banging it on my desk. This is a level to which a POTUS campaign should only sink in a paperback novel.

18 Likes

33 Likes

Later that day …

14 Likes

11 Likes

That’s it. Just keep shoving this right up his ass. He can’t take it, because anything and everything gets under the motherfucker’s cowardly orange skin.
Trump university, deplorables, Trump charities, Putin, racism, sexism, homophobia - just hammer that jagoff incessantly. I want to see a major meltdown from Trump and his surrogates - especially that “Coulter” Kellyanne Conway, who I call a “Coulter” because I do not like to use the othjer “C” word, even though Conway truly deserves to be called the other “C” word - every day until the election.
And a little off-topic, but: I recall hearing many refer to Hillary’s “deplorables” remark as an “unforced error”. Well, for an “unforced error”, it was pretty fucking brilliant, since it knocked Trump, Pence, and the GOP off of their game.

15 Likes

Oh, Melania. Go take a Xanax, sit in front of the TV, and watch your stories.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available