Discussion: Dems: Pruitt's Phone Booth Useless And Sweep For Bugs In His Office Improper

Well I imagine there are occasional items that would be under the EPA purview and still have national security interests that would require secrecy - environmental impacts of certain military actions, for instance.

The key thing to note though is that he wants to keep things top secret from his own staff.

9 Likes

watch me

4 Likes

Keep it simple ā€¦

ā€¦ Pruittā€™s Useless And Improper ā€¦

1 Like

We could get a little help from the mainstream media if they had the journalistic integrity of the 8th grade yearbook squad.

6 Likes

When Pruitt was asked if Nantucket
He said she had left with a bucket
ā€œIt was empty,ā€ said he
ā€œ ā€˜Cuz the cash was a fee
For the lifestyle Iā€™ve earned. So, just suck it!ā€

4 Likes

Three Places in New England (apologized to Charles Ives)

There once was a bride of Nantucket
Whoā€™d had, as a teen some Woonsuckit;
Her bridegroom was p**sed
That her cherry heā€™d missed
But she shrugged, saying TS, Pawtucket!

Made up on a car drive from Providence RI to Boston years ago.

There once was a Sooner named Pruitt
Who took his main chance but he blew it.
The national press
Uncovered his mess:
He was out on his ass, 'fore he knew it.

13 Likes

I think that he jacks with himself.

In his personal privacy booth.

5 Likes

I think it is more nefarious than that. Pruitt is well known for shady activities (some might say criminal) but especially collaboration with oil, gas, and coal interests (e.g., selling natural gas to Morocco, which is not even an aspect of the EPA). He is paranoid that these behind the scenes deals to screw the environment and promote depletable vs. renewable energy will be publicized. Hence the super security measures.

11 Likes

And it (the corruption) was completely foreseeable from those of us on the left.

9 Likes

The gauntlet? Austin Dave threw it
For rhymes about Scotty Pruitt.
Beware the sharp spork-o
Of sweet Danny Dorko -
Thereā€™s a duel here if you pursue it.

3 Likes

Dear old Nantucket is safe for those who imbue it
With charm - please donā€™t misconstrue it.
Itā€™s a safe haven
For Republican mavens
Itā€™s the poors who should fear Mister Pruitt.

3 Likes

to make and receive classified telephone calls (up to the top secret level) for the purpose of conducting agency business

Does anyone have any idea what kinds of top-secret classified information is handled at the EPA? Corporate trade ā€œsecretsā€ are the only ones that come to mind, but those are only important to corporate shareholders, not our nation.

1 Like

Bingo! Heā€™s using Govt. money to cover up his own criminal activity. Itā€™s a twofer!

1 Like

Good grief. Why doesnā€™t he just wear a tin foil hat and be done with it?

He wears the tin foil hat to receive communications from his masters and overlords.
The office sweep and privacy booth are to prevent those communications from reaching a wider public.
The security detail is to protect Scottie if those communications do reach a wider public.
Itā€™s all very methodical and paranoiac,
The paranoia is not wholly pathological, however, as it accurately reflects on how the public is likely to feel about what Pruitt has shown he intends to do with his position of trust.

2 Likes

OT: He had a really long day on Saturday. He is in the ICU.

1 Like

Agree with those who say heā€™s either engaging in criminal activity or covering older criminal behavior or both.

6 Likes

There once was lobbyist named Scott
Who both sold, and yet could be bought.
In corruption bathed
Heā€™ll walk all unscathed
From the hellacious destruction he wrought.

2 Likes

I saw that. He and his wife were so close that he will probably also die soon.

3 Likes

OT- did anyone else miss this most racist comment by the Orange Blob?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available