Discussion: Dems: Pruitt's Phone Booth Useless And Sweep For Bugs In His Office Improper

I know, the meter is key, I sometimes find myself correcting others’ for that reason. I didn’t devote enough time to it. I apologize.

4 Likes

As a regular reader a.d. have you not seen the classic work of @dannydorko and myself? you wound me.

4 Likes

excellent

1 Like

Make sure they see you talking to your cuff links.

10 Likes

I’m salivating over the midterms.

For one or both houses to flip would make for a very nice cherry on top of the paranoid and delusional sundae that is Scott Pruitt. I’m thinking hounded out of office with investigations – prosecution for misallocation of funds from said investigations – bribery (maybe) – and radioactive forever for any future employer.

I can dream, can’t I?

12 Likes

try editing
4th line to something like:
“will soon come to grief”

the last line scans just fine - but would 45* rue it?

3 Likes

How about this for a Democrat question: “What is Pruitt so afraid of and what is he hiding from his employers: The People?”

11 Likes

As long as they don’t touch Pruitt’s Praetorian Guard.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that you were the kind of person who gets all wound up.

4 Likes

Since when is the business of protecting and conserving limited natural resources or public health and safety in any way “top secret?” That is unless you are actually trying to do none of those things, rather serving corporations and their boards and shareholders to the detriment of our health and resources. Other than Orange Foolius the occupant, is there a bigger sack of shit in the news these days?

15 Likes

Not only do Dems need to run on funding public education, fixing the pot holes, making sure everyone has affordable healthcare, and fighting against discrimination in all its forms…they also need to show what a thoroughly corrupt administration this is from the top on down, all at taxpayer expense, all the while the .001% are feeding at tRump’s treasury trough and his appointees are making out like literal bandits. They need to let the public know they will do real oversight if and when they get the majority.

Enough is enough already. Its all one big fucking self-dealing ripoff.

13 Likes

dude, i need help. so a lying lobbyist retires in shame and our lying EPA director plays in a personal phone booth. what am i not getting here?

1 Like

no, but he sucks.

1 Like

You are so bad. :joy:

1 Like

We’re the girls from Norfolk!
We don’t drink, we don’t smoke!
Norfolk! Norfolk!

1 Like

Unless this “dumb bunny’s” “soundproof” phone booth is also equipped with a STU (Secure Telephone Unit) or his cell phone is encrypted, his “important” telecommunications are total “HACK BAIT.”

3 Likes

Well of course. Is there any other explanation?

He strikes me as someone who believed in the Chemtrails stuff. He is not a well man.

5 Likes

Dr Prwhoit vs the Daleks! Is it bigger on the inside than on the outside?

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available