Discussion: Dems: Pruitt's Phone Booth Useless And Sweep For Bugs In His Office Improper

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see if his shoe has a rotary dial

27 Likes

Pruitt is a name ripe for limericks.
review it
blew it
threw it
spew it
to wit
suet
rue it
who bit
Magoo hit
ewe shit
pursue it
chew it
imbue it
tattoo it
brew it
withdrew it
subdue it
Waterloo it
screw it
misconstrue it

19 Likes

Was wondering when today’s Pruitt story would plop. Wait no further I guess. Time to flush.

12 Likes

Paranoia is fun to watch at times. Pruitt is ripe for jacking with.

10 Likes

“The phone booth, which was installed months later, appears to be a ‘privacy booth’…”

“If this booth’s a-rockin’, then don’t come a-knockin’!”

29 Likes

Has he ever been to Nantucket?

10 Likes

Russia, if you have his e-mails…keep them. Good Lord! We have so much on him already, ought to be worth a couple lifetimes in the big house.

6 Likes

“Privacy booth” is one of those phrases like “Trump property” that’s saddled with so much extra meaning that it can never get where it means to go.

11 Likes

Useless and improper… an apt description of Pruitt and his boss.

15 Likes

If I lived near Pruitt, I’d park my car in front of his house every day and count to 100 before I got out.

11 Likes

You beat me to it, but I was going to say that if Pruitt was going to discuss Top Secret matters in his office, they’d all have to cram into the phone booth together or they’d have to use an extension like the Cone of Silence.

3 Likes

15 Likes

I wonder which poor sap has been tapped with carrying the briefcase full of quarters so he can feed the kitty every few minutes.

5 Likes

EPA Administrator Pruitt
Was appointed not to help but to screw it
Trump’s EPA Chief
Thought it his own personal fief
And now, per the news, Trump will rue it

Eh, not great. I can do better.

10 Likes

This is better, which is presumably why he has a Twitter devoted to Limericks.

33 Likes

Good grief. Why doesn’t he just wear a tin foil hat and be done with it?

27 Likes

Limericks are harder than people think. It’s not just the rhyme, the meter is just as important. If you don’t get the right rhythm, it doesn’t work.

5 Likes

If I lived in the DC area I would rent a big black, windowless van put a big directional antenna on top and park it across from his office and get in and out the back every so often looking furtively up at his window before skulking off and returning with Starbucks & doughnuts.

14 Likes

And the shoe phone is fake too…

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available