Discussion: Dems: Pruitt's Phone Booth Useless And Sweep For Bugs In His Office Improper

The US government has an entire agency that specializes in this stuff called the NSA.

2 Likes

Seriously. Bill Belichick could dial Pruitt’s phone while it sits harnessed in its glitter nail polish splattered security bag.

1 Like

Even if he’s been to Nantucket … he’s with Hair Furor so I doubt he would be able to, size you know …ROFL

1 Like

The only bug (cockroach) in that office is Pruitt himself.

2 Likes

What could Pruitt possibly be so paranoid about? What is he hiding? Bodies or the location of bodies?

3 Likes

Pruitt should be sent to prison, and while there forced to wear a crown: King Pruitt. I’m sure, as Donald says, he’ll make some friends.

2 Likes

By Jove, it rhymes!

2 Likes

Damn they that that problem back then too!

1 Like

Of course it’s useless–Much like Pruitt himself.

1 Like

took a few stabs at it, just for kicks and giggles… limericks are fun! :smile:

a strange little despot called Scott
who was terribly smart (so he thought)
said ‘Trump, I can do it
or my name ain’t Pruitt’
now it seems he will soon be forgot

—————————————

there once was a pinhead named Pruitt
whose fear was so thick, you could chew it
the planet was warming
but his sponsors gave warning
so he did all he could just to screw it

—————————————

an odd little Pruitt named Scott
was meant for the big time (or not)
his pockets were deep
'global warming ain’t cheap!’
so he spent all he could… and got caught

4 Likes

I would guess he is providing the cone of silence to prevent conscientious employees from reporting on improper lobbying and/or self-dealing.

2 Likes

I’ve asked this before, and it’s probably worth repeating. Has anyone inquired about the call logs from that ‘secret’ booth of his? Congressional oversight mustn’t be lax with someone like this, or a situation like this. I suspect there aren’t any, or that they’re ‘incomplete’…

I’m fine with an agency head having security. But not at the expense of transparency and accountability. I’ve written my congress-critters a few times asking them to raise the question. So far, no go…

Has anyone else heard anything?

2 Likes

Watching Pruitt in action is like seeing one of those YouTube videos or reality teevee shows featuring “the world’s dumbest criminal.” We watch, astounded at the man’s brazen stupidity and arrogance as he enters a convenience store with surveillance cameras running, and proceeds to loot everything in sight. His “cone of silence” phone booth is analogous to the looter unsuccessfully trying to turn off the cameras. But he’s the kind of sonofabitch that will keep it up right until the cop cars show up and the cops come in and wrestle him to the ground, then cuff him.

He won’t stop stealing in plain sight until he he’s forcibly restrained and led away by law enforcement.

“Only the best people!”

He has to fill out too much GSA paperwork to get USG approved security class tinfoil.
(If he really needed the stuff, he could just buy a half a dozen hot dogs from Sam’s Club, but this is Pruitt we’re talking about.)

1 Like

Missed it by that much!

1 Like

and the original “Would you believe…”
Should have been Trump’s catch phrase

1 Like

His enormous head seems to have come without a brain…

I think taking down Pruitt is going to be Gowdy’s going away present. He definitely owes all of us at least one.

And apparently, Gowdy can’t stand the man.

2 Likes

It isnt paranoia. It is he has to speak with Carl Icahn and all the Phillips Petroleum folks from Oklahoma to do their bidding destroying everything he can at the EPA for them. He also apparently has a larger group of people offering and paying him bribes. It is nothing to do with security or personal paranoia.

you have over-praised it

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available