Discussion: Dems Post List Of GOP O'Care Provisions Said To Break Senate Rules

I agree with you. They are not going to take the money out of Medicaid and give it to rich people - we all know that’s how it works and they can’t get away with it. They understand that their majority is at stake right now.

2 Likes

Dammit, Mitch, go see a dentist about that molar. Even turtles gotta eat.

1 Like

Personally, I don’t want Mitch to “whip out” anything.

2 Likes

That’s epic levels of douchebag behavior.

1 Like

Here you go:

2 Likes

An inspirational film starring Bob Mueller.

1 Like

I keep hearing about all this magic the turtle man has, but personally, I don’t think Mitch can overcome this audacious list!

3 Likes

Dear GOP,
Next time you might want to do things transparently, with hearings, Democratic input, public input, healthcare exec input, etc. instead of pulling a bill out of McTraitors butt in order to ruin things for millions of citizens, many of which vote or will be motivated to vote if what you want comes to pass.

3 Likes

Long distance electrodes shot into the pineal and pituitary gland of the recently dead.

1 Like

Is Lyle Larry’s brother?

2 Likes

Republican policy. There, I fixed it.

1 Like

We are all assuming that Mitch even understands this, much less will adhere to it.

2 Likes

“Human beings are so stupid, stupid, stupid!”

Ed Wood nailed it.

1 Like

Mitch has been flipping the Byrd at us all along. Why would he stop now?

1 Like

Bela Lugosi died early in filming but they continued to shoot with a double. It’s fitting.

(Corrected: erroneously had this attributed to Lon Chaney)

2 Likes

Bela Lugosi. As quoted in Ed Wood, “They think I’m Karloff. Nobody gives two f**ks for Bela.”

1 Like

In other words, she meets several of the key character requirements for a Republican. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Bela Lugosi. Subsequent filming had the double with the cape over his face.

@pyanfar had it first.

Don’t think so.