Discussion: Dems 'Deeply Disturbed' By Kushner Security Clearance Fiasco, Ask Barr For Criminal Probe

This is obviously a fake made-up hoax trick ruse red herring diversion excuse mirage. I can see that clearly.

9 Likes

Hasn’t this already been done - we’ve had so many AG’s, it’s hard to keep track.

Maybe, if they do the probe, this one will actually come with a legitimate, same-as-everybody-else-who’s-done-it penalty.

Frog march. Cameras. Yes!!!

2 Likes

Yeah! It’s also presidential harassment, a witch hunt and a fishing expedition. Bad, bad people. So sad!!!

7 Likes

Presidential Son-in-Law Lust Object-Husband Senior Presidential Advisor Harassment

Throw the complicit, self-satisfied little prick in jail.

10 Likes

What. A. Week.

8 Likes

Dems ‘Deeply Disturbed’ By Kushner Security Clearance Fiasco, Ask Barr For Criminal Probe

Good move, make Barr look like the Trump lackey that he is (although like many of Trumps lackeys, he doesn’t know it).

9 Likes

Russia - if you’re listening - release the list of three thousand contacts Jared has had with your agents!

15 Likes

“Right on the form it says if you make false statements or omit material facts you can be punished up to five years in prison,” Lieu expanded during an appearance on CNN Tuesday afternoon. “Jared Kushner had to submit two forms, actually he had to submit three forms, the first two were false and misleading.”

Jared Kushner: “Those forms are nothing more than a perjury trap.”

10 Likes

Bravo!!

12 Likes

And it’s only Tuesday! I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle Friday.

8 Likes

This is, I think, the crucial part. A corrupt decision on such a slam-dunk could put Barr in jail when the next real AG comes in. So he’s on notice. He also can’t really recuse without raising questions about his non-recusal on Mueller. So I’m betting he will start the investigation. And then the pardon…

4 Likes

Looks like you picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

8 Likes

Well the democrats are going to be “disturbed” all the way to Court, since Trump’s new counsel Pat “Stonewall” Chipalone just refused to provide documents on the security clearence process. https://www.axios.com/white-house-rejects-house-oversight-request-security-clearances-3dafb296-376f-4b9b-8bd3-0601f240c28f.html

So Cummings needs to vote and and issue the subpoenas ASAP, that way then can get into Court in the next month to enforce them.

4 Likes

Best. Infrastructure. Week. Ever.

13 Likes

I don’t know, Cohen week was pretty fucking good.

6 Likes

Can we have fucking Cohen week every week?

4 Likes

It doesn’t count until Susan Collins is “concerned”.

7 Likes
              So he should absolutely be investigated.”

and convicted ……

the evidence is already part of the record —

and my legs are still worn out from yesterday ----

3 Likes