Discussion: Dem Rep Responds To Trump's Pelosi Snub: POTUS 'Being A Man-Baby' Again

2 Likes

Love it. Get him where it hurts: call him a temper tantrum throwing whiny baby.

21 Likes

“Being a man baby again.”

Hit him again!

12 Likes

Sorry, man-baby, you’re not getting your $5 billion pacifier, no matter how many fits you pitch.

11 Likes

Babies are at the mercy of their parents

Thanks for the adoption, Nancy…we’ll help out with day-care if needed.

9 Likes

Did Trumpie-Wumpie make a dookie-wookie? What a good boy!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Sorry to be pedantic, but “again” implies that he paused at some point.

8 Likes

Pound on this one, over and over again. “Tantrum,” “childish,” “man baby.” Laugh at his antics. Not only does it hit him where it hurts, it has the added advantage of being completely true.

12 Likes

The only problem with the phrase “man-baby” is that it contains the word man. Trump is stuck in the middle of developing operational thought, which Piaget would locate at about nine or ten years old. He never made it to adult cognition.

6 Likes

Time for your medicine. Be a big boy now.

4 Likes

I don’t blame Kelly O’Donnell for passing on the “man-baby” comment. What can she say? It’s true, and it will make Donnie angry.

2 Likes

I think, on balance, he’s losing the fight in public opinion court too. Comments not tending his way.

5 Likes

Trump did Pelosi a favor. It would be better for her to be in DC anyway. Trump just looks petty and the people see it that way because of Pelosi’s consistent and incisive branding of Trump as a temper tantrum ridden spoiled child.

15 Likes

Now I know why there were no tweets this a.m., the sorry sack of garbage was busy having a letter written so he could stop the military plane that Pelosi and others were on right before it was to take off.
How’s that wall working out for you crazy jerk?

11 Likes

Meh…

Speaker Pelosi will remain the adult to 'lil Donnies two year old baby with loaded diapers. That’s sure to piss him off bigly when he sees that she simply shrugs it off.

More importantly tRumpleThinSkin broke security and endangered that trip by announcing it this way.

11 Likes

Meanwhile, his speech sounds halting and labored on the clips NPR is playing of his appearance at the Pentagon to tout his Space Farce. Something got you down, Your Royal Travesty?

6 Likes

Also, sniff, sniff, sniff. A friend who listened to part of the speech on the radio said Donald sounded as if he was mildly gasping for breath. I watched a little of the speech, and I think what my friend heard was sniffing. Mouth closed, followed by sniff.

6 Likes

It’s hard to clear those nasal passages after screaming and crying. ( Or else, too much blow.)

1 Like

So… trump’s shutdown has done so much damage to the Federal Government that the - funded - USAF can’t fly?

Or is he jealous that she probably planned to spend more time with our overseas troops during this one trip than trump has bothered to spend since he became president?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available