Discussion: Dem Rep Responds To Trump's Pelosi Snub: POTUS 'Being A Man-Baby' Again

This is news? We’ve all known that our current “president” is an infantile child since day 1.

I kinda take that back. Looks like Pelosi was scheduled to meet with NATO allies in Brussels. I think that was vitally important given Trump’s treason express train.

13 Likes

Still, she was probably prepared for it.

4 Likes

Dear Democrats
Don’t go down that path. Don’t say he’s a man baby or whatever. Keep hammering on the facts.
Say that the common sense thing to do is fix the budget, not build a wall that won’t work.
Get your plans for the revivification of the middle class out there as talking points.
The mainstream media doesn’t always give you the mic time they give to republicans - make the most of it with sane policy, not name-calling back and forth.
Thank you
R.H. Crow

2 Likes

So Trump gets to be a jerk AND please his boss. Two-fer!

She was probably going to brief them on the impeachment timetable…

2 Likes

Comments are ignoring the question of how Trump can prohibit the Speaker of the House from traveling. Since 9/11 the Speaker of the House is required by the House Sergeant at Arms to travel on military planes. This was first put in place for GOP Speaker “Friends of Boys” Hastert.

1 Like

My waaaallllll, my preciousssssss. We wants it. We neeeeeds it!

The delegation was travelling on military aircraft. Trump controls the military. Next?

Manbaby.Again. Everyday. Like clockwork.

Could she fly commercial to Brussels? That’s hardly a war zone. Is there another reason I don’t know about?

Am I to assume that “man-baby” is the TV appropriate version of WATB (whiny ass titty baby)? I’m good with that.

1 Like

The Repubs are very good at sticking to a meme. Democrats need to do the same. No comment on this should be without the word “tantrum.”

1 Like

“Being a man baby again.”

Well, at least he is half right.

Could she fly commercial to Brussels?

She could, but the main point of the trip was to go to Afghanistan.

1 Like

:grinning:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available