Discussion: Courts Unlikely To Strike Down Trump Order For Religious Bias, Experts Say

1 Like

Wait a minute. The exemption for Christians certainly seems to makes the “doesn’t specifically ban Muslims” argument rather specious, at best.

21 Likes

“Given what Trump has repeatedly said, what Giuliani has said, there is at least a prima facie case” that Muslims were the intended target, he added.

Please God, let it be true that Rudy’s big mouth helps to screw Trump.

26 Likes

We have a Chief Justice and a Supreme Court that thinks that racism does not exist and that taking Bentleys, Rolexes and suitcases of money is not bribery. May you live in interesting times.

17 Likes

If only there were some sort of body of wise men and women in Washington who could actually, you know, PASS SOME BILLS and send them to the shitgibbon’s desk. Both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell should be flayed in the public square for refusing to do their very well-compensated jobs. We do not (yet) have a monarchy or dictatorship in this country. GET TO WORK, CONGRESS!!!

13 Likes

Pence looks like an actor in a commercial about constipation.

23 Likes

That’s because he is an actor in a commercial about constipation.

18 Likes

Looks like they won’t pass a bill unless they get rid of two. Wonder what protections will they elect to rid us of?

3 Likes

Because he’s silently chanting his mantra “President Pence”, “President Pence”, “President Pence”…

11 Likes

Agreed, but they only have audio, video, and multiple eyewitnesses documenting Ghouliani’s exact words.

So it alternative never happened…

12 Likes

Rudy will simply claim he misspoke.

Everyone knows he’s an idiot after all.

10 Likes

I was thinking a commercial about erectile dysfunction…in a bathtub next to another tub with Kellyanne Conway partially submerged in it.

Oh, and some perky background music with soft guitars.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Okay then, can we exile Breitbart readers to their dear mother Russia?

1 Like

Let’s tweak that just a bit:

Pence looks like livng constipation.

3 Likes

Pre-election images, but unfortunately, even more relevant today. Sad…

11 Likes

Aren’t those bathtub commercials bizarre?! One of my husband’s pet peeves. “I don’t get it”, he says….

2 Likes

Rudy’s big rotting teeth-filled hate mouth and Flynn’s dumber than shit son’t twitter account.

And Breitbart. Everything written on Breitbart - past and present - is directly tied to Bannon and, by extension, PeePee unless they can prove otherwise.

5 Likes

Well, the acting Atty Gen. of the Justice Dept. says she does not feel they can in good conscience defend Trump’s EO…so at least there’s that. She is career justice department official that was elevated by Loretta Lynch and Pres. Obama after Holder left. As soon as they put Sessions at the head of DoJ, Trump will probably demand she be fired.

So, it looks like there is more than one opinion out there. I’m not so sure this professor being cited is the only one I would go by.

6 Likes

I’ll go with this opinion, speculation, whatever, that it could be an impeachable offense. There is no rational explanation for why Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, and Azerbaijan were excluded except that he has is business ties to those countries. Absent impeachment, let’s go with the 25th amendment, just made for this lunatic.

9 Likes