Discussion: Cotton: Trump Wants A Bill To Create 'Merit-Based' Immigration System

This is why I love this place. Snarkiness, intelligence and leads on books I haven’t read yet.

8 Likes

Too bad we don’t have a merit-based Senate, Cotton. You’d be working cleaning the men’s room at a Sinclair gas station in Little Rock.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention our extraordinary good looks and our enormous penises. And our modesty, of course.

6 Likes

A goodly number of folks, including you, are well ahead of me on all three accounts.
Lowly scientist types.
edit
And now I learn thru Wikileaks that my brand new Samsung flat screen tv is my own worst enemy.
Thanks trump!

4 Likes

Or for those of us of a female persuasion our enormous, perky mammaries.

6 Likes

Merit Based? Here’s a piece of paper. Hold it next to a person’s arm. If they are darker than this, they have not merit.

3 Likes

The Republican Theory of Governance:

3 Likes

Now you’re just bragging.

1 Like

Hey, even the women on this site have bigger penises than the GOP!

6 Likes

There’s a lot of tunas with good taste here. :smile:

3 Likes

Where I live you have to pay the day laborers 15-20 an hour (it’s cheaper in the city), guess what, still no “Americans” standing in a group willing to take the jobs.

3 Likes

Well, I figured I’d do it now, before the wiretap that Obama put out on me reveals the truth.

4 Likes

That video needs a spew warning! It’s a good thing I turned away from my keyboard. It’s a bad thing I hit our cat.

It’s just water for goddess sake!

4 Likes

Only women who are 78% silicone and Botox. Like Melania.

5 Likes

How did the actors keep a straight face while filming that?

3 Likes

:smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Miltown and Phenobarbital were popular then.

2 Likes

Addendum: Minorities need not apply.

1 Like

‘The bill would also eliminate the diversity lottery, which allots 50,000 green cards each year to those from countries with low immigration rates to the U.S.’ Wow…so if you’re not from one of the ‘good’ countries you’re toast. Oh and ‘there is no job an American won’t do for the right amount of money’? but we’re gonna fight you on minimum wage and every OTHER law that might help the American worker but I BELIEVE what I pull out of the dark place. Honestly. These two senators from the chicken plucking states must REALLY not listen to their voters…

4 Likes

Apparently women immigrants still have a chance with Tweeto Cheeto, since they have p8ssies…

Despite controversial history, Trump tweets he has 'tremendous respect for women’

2 Likes