Discussion: Conway: NYT Report On FBI Probe Of Trump's Russia Ties Confirms Deep State

“On Saturday the president was asked point blank, have you ever worked for Russia?” Brzezinski said. “Nowhere in his 354-word answer did he say the word no.”

Interesting as much as Donald lies about most things, talking bad about Putin or Russia is pretty much something he never seems to do.Pretty astounding watching Donald in the first minute or so of the video in the link below of Donald saying nothing but good about Russia and Putin. Hummmm.

2 Likes

Hey you self-aggrandizing bitch, do you understand what is meant by accessory to treason?

There’s no escaping the “Jerry Springer” approach to the Drumpf administration. Watching the incessant food fight, the flinging of feces from the tire swing in the White House has become a spectacle used by every news org to get viewers. It’s depressing that KAC is on any news show at any time. She’s a dark wraith who serves no legitimate purpose. Stop putting her on TPM. Nothing she says matters.

Boy, I sure feel for the cleaning crew… :grimacing:

1 Like

“… at the tippy top“
What? Is this an episode of the 1950s Soupy Sales Show? I’d say the New York Times report confirms the deep shit Trump and his collaborators are in.

1 Like

I always have a good laugh about the people who occasionally show up and blandly talk about the obvious need for revolution. If I could collect twenty bucks from everyone who says that, and had to pay out twenty bucks for every one who’s been in a serious physical fight since puberty, I’d be able to retire in great comfort I’m sure.

5 Likes

No, no, they deserve to stay right here in American. In prison. For life.

5 Likes

How do these people sleep at night?

2 Likes

Remember who brought KellyAnn Conway, Steve Bannon, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and Mike Pence to the Trump campaign in the first place: Billionaire Robert Mercer, who also just so happened to own and control Cambrige Analytica, the “big data” firm that managed the entire “Russian Troll Armies” and the “Fake News” Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/etc. disinformation campaigns.

Then KellyAnn’s increasingly shrill defense of Cheeto Mussolini begins to make sense.

5 Likes

This reminds me of the Trump accusation that Obama spied on him. They were spying on Russians and Emiratis. If you talk to Russians you get surveilled. That nonsensical argument dominated the news for a few months but eventually Susan Rice was vindicated and it went by the wayside. In fact, Susan Rice’s decision to spy on Russians led to Flynn getting nabbed.

11 Likes

Lock her up. she commits treason every day

So it reduces to: Believe Trump’s admin and GOP toolbags, …or believe the “Deep State” functinaries?

Yeah, credibility on the Trump team is a strong play.

I’ll go with the Trump team. They always tell us what the facts are.
/s

This is where Maxine Waters’ tweets are helpful. Conway is daring us to call Trump a traitor on the expectation that we won’t want to prematurely. Waters doesn’t care. She knows where this evidence leads and it’s time to call out the 800 lb elephant in the room.

8 Likes

Sure hope this guy is wrong:

Speaking on the latest report from the New York Times on President Donald Trump’s relationship with the FBI, ABC’s Jon Karl told George Stephanopoulos people who are close to Robert Mueller tell him the report of the investigation is “certain to be anti-climatic” and not have any bombshells.

This woman may beat out her master in lie-per-word ratio.

So it turns out that President Putin’s Puppet is the victim here, is that right KAC?

When is George serving the divorce papers—before or after she’s indicted?

My sister’s brother’s cousin’s best friend said…

5 Likes

They’ve lost any capacity for genuine thought, compassion, and doing what they know is right. It’s all about the game and winning at all costs. It justifies everything.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available