Discussion: Conway: NYT Report On FBI Probe Of Trump's Russia Ties Confirms Deep State

Granted, some good vodka helps take the chill off, and no policeman bothers people stumbling down the streets with bottles of it there, unlike in America…

Okay, you’ve got a point!

1 Like

Amen

Execution for the ringleaders. And there are a lot of them…

Make no mistake though. We’re most likely going to have to take on these sub-human right wing traitors in the streets at some point. Those dirty pigs will stop at nothing including treason.

Any one of those right wingers stands behind Trump they deserve the same fate.

i just can’t imagine how she gets up every day and makes this stuff up.

2 Likes

It only confirms the GOP’s Deep Russian State ties. I’d like to know why the RNC was wining and dining those Russians during their convention and inauguration. What did Putin get in return from Trump? The paper trail left by the NRA gives insight in how Russian money flowed during that time.

7 Likes

She’s paid to be Trump’s nanny?

2 Likes

What’s more sad than her pathetic attempt to make this about bad FBI folks, is that Fox and Trump fans fall for it, or I should really say, don’t understand it and think it clears Donald and convicts everyone that’s against him.

1 Like

She thinks she is disparaging it by calling it “the Deep State” as if it is some evil force. But… the other side of that argument is that it is a feature, not a bug.

The Deep State is righteous. In Washington these days, this is where Lincoln’s “better angels” live.

4 Likes

It confirms there are still real patriots who care about the country working in the FBI, CIA, DOJ and other agencies that Trump is trying to destroy … because he’s a fucking Russian agent, you bitch.

Excuse me, I meant to say “you less-than-honest-and -decent- lady … who protects this so-called president by acting like a bitch.” Thanks, I feel better now.

9 Likes

Can we jail her, too?

2 Likes

Gitmo!

1 Like

I don’t watch Fox and Fiends. Do they have little circles on that couch on which the three stooges must perfectly set their anuses?

1 Like

No baby…it ‘confirms’ the lengths you’ll go to to protect Donnie and screw the American public. Have you no SHAME, Kellyanne?

1 Like

Reposted from Saturday:

[Rosenstein] had to initially approve it on its own merits before Mueller came along. The investigation could have been killed right then and there…

Waiting for chants of “Deep State Rosenstein” to start…

So the answer was Monday…

1 Like

And once again, I say, THANK G_D FOR THE DEEP STATE!

(The Deep State being the institutions of government that are not involved day-to-day with the vagaries of partisan politics.)

6 Likes

Or as we call them for short, “our neighbors and relatives.” Had a lot of experience with street fighting?

5 Likes

A very appropriate setting for a snow job.

1 Like

More likely dildos. Makes them stay in place better.

3 Likes

It must be awkward for the FBI that their genuine bias against criminals and spies, something that’s actually in their job description, helps create this misimpression that they’re biased against Trump. Frustrating, I’d think.

13 Likes

He was the toughest guy on the block! And he’ll be right behind you as you take on those sub-humans with your bare hands.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available