Discussion: Conway: NYT Report On FBI Probe Of Trump's Russia Ties Confirms Deep State

Of course thereā€™s a Deep State. The Kremlin uncovered that through their spy network and included it in their report to Trump in Helsinki.

Thatā€™s why Trump wouldnā€™t let anyone see the notes, so that the Deep State wouldnā€™t realize that the Kremlin was on to them.

5 Likes

Who cares what she says. I cut the cable to avoid such news, now TPM ruins my breakfast with this face.

12 Likes

Has anyone actually said no heā€™s not? Because all iā€™ve seen this weekend was deflection

12 Likes

Your OneWordAnswer: No.

7 Likes

Time to trot out the crazy lady who will dispel you of the notion that tRump is a Russian asset.

Using all the tools in her measly toolboxā€¦sheā€™s down to her pliers, screwdriver and a bunch of warmed-over buzz words. Weak.

10 Likes

Yes, KelleyAnne. The fact that heā€™s being investigated for treason proves that thereā€™s. ā€˜deep stateā€™. Maybe look at his treason.

13 Likes

Really Kelly Anne?
Can anyone explain this us?
I mean her husband seems intelligent, though extremely conservative.
How does he put up with her unless heā€™s in on the act?
It canā€™t be for the money.
The money is good but even the highest levels of Government Service pay grades arenā€™t that high compared to what Kelly Anne Nut Job would get at Fox.
Just wonderingā€¦

3 Likes

Assuming we still have a country after this all goes down, what will we do with the collaborators?

9 Likes

KAC reveals her paranoia and acceptance of conspiracy theory. Watch and see if she shops at a Walmart Superstore. I bet she will. Them superstores are all connected by tunnels inhabited by lizard aliens ya knows.

5 Likes

Kellyanne is like the mean girlā€™s least favorite ā€œfriend,ā€ the one who follows her around like a pathetic puppy and thinks that copying her will make the mean girl like her. Everyone else looks at her and thinks ā€œtotal loser.ā€ Even her husband.

2 Likes

NYT Report On FBI Probe Of Trumpā€™s Russia Ties Confirms Deep State

It actually confirms that Trump does look like a treasonous SOB and itā€™s not just my ill will towards him.

15 Likes

Exile. They love Russia so much, they can go live there. A few good Russian winters will be more than enough punishment for their crimes.

5 Likes

Going down with the Deep State I see.

1 Like

Lets hear what George Conway has to say.

10 Likes

It ā€œsort ofā€ confirms? She canā€™t even get the words out of her measly mouth. And usually she lies so effortlessly.

7 Likes

The only Deep State is that the Trump Administration never revealed that her true title is Minister of Propaganda.

2 Likes

Eh, it was -18 at my house this morning. Forgive me if I wish something a little worse on them.

4 Likes

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

She just so cracks me up.

2 Likes

P.S. Nobody in the FBI has been confirmed to be ā€œlying.ā€ Unlike, say, certain White House advisors whom no reputable TV host will invite on a show because she lies so much her words are worthless.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available