Discussion: Conservative Radio Host Who Threatened To Shoot Hillary Clinton Is Spokesman For Oregon Militia

These guys have already gone a long way toward being declared incompetent to stand trial —

1 Like

Yeah, Santilli seems like an extra special kind of yummy.

Oh look, another Italian conservative racist. Shame shame shame on my people.

Not only did they not bring adequate food, they kinda forgot water. The well probably is not wood fired so melting snow will take up a lot of wood. Oops, chopping wood is hard work. Keeping watch for the dreaded feds is gonna be a chore too, what with darkness, freezing temperatures, snow and another -10 degrees for the wind chill factor. But no doubt that case of ramen noodles will keep them going until the dreaded feds give up.

I say an absolute maximum of 17 days; and expect a lot less.

On the bright side Survivor gets a new reality show story line.

7 Likes

Thanks for the link. What a stupid piece of shit.

2 Likes

Of course he is…

Saying he “came under fire” because he was investigated after threatening to shoot someone is an unfortunate turn of phrase.

3 Likes

Too bad they’ll be without YouTube…They could learn a lot about survival in the backcountry just watching a few videos, just in case they forgot their manual. Somehow these boneheads don’t strike me as your basic Boy Scout types. Poaching seems more their style, but any shooting on public land at this point, even for sustenance, is a sure to draw more attention then they bargained for.

Cordage anyone?

It’s probably too much to ask someone who can’t read without sounding out the words to cite a passage in a document, let alone apply critical analysis to the words.

1 Like

Hey media - STOP calling these anti-American thugs militia. This just feeds into their right-wing fantasies. They are no more than an armed mob at best and if they were not rural white people they would be called domestic terrorist. Using the word “militia” and “militiamen”, given their historical context for Americans, gives these armed extremist legitimacy they do not deserve.

7 Likes

I’m hoping for Monday, January 18, but only because I like the irony of a bunch of white supremacists being forced to surrender on a holiday that they probably think is a ode to political correctness that victimizes their whitey whiteness.

8 Likes

Too bad they’re not Black…or Muslim. Then, they would feel the full force of government. What injustice is this farce?

1 Like

There are Muslims who look “black” (1)
There are Muslims who look “latino” (2)
There are Muslims who look Mediterranean “white” (3)
There are Muslims who look Alpine “white” (4)
There are Muslims who look Asian (5)

(1) Morocco, Nigeria, Sudan, etc.
(2) Morocco to Afghanistan
(3) Spain, France, Italy, Turkey, etc.
(4) Balkan Peninsula, Chechnya, etc.
(5) indonesia, Philippines, etc.

There are hundreds of millions of Muslims who physically DEVIATE from the Hollywood version Americans are hooked on.

Including those who could be Santelli’s twin brother.

You would not be surprised to hear that some of the people here in Oregon are all upset about President Obama’s executive order on gun control. They have bought into this conspiracy of Alex Jones, and claim that the EO is just the first step in declaring martial law and taking away everyone’s guns. I even had someone tell me that even though they had a lot of guns in their home, they did not know how to shoot, but would use the guns as bats to keep them from being taken.

The lunatics, with a real nutjob as a spokesperson, are dangerous, and while it would be easy to laugh at their antics, there are far too many people across this nation who think that they are right. In fact, these kinds of terrorists have been on the rise since 2009, fed by a combination of fear and racism fostered by the likes of Karl Rove, Rupert Murdoch et al, and the Tea Party fanatics in the GOP. They are given a free pass by the press, instead of being called out for what they are - anarchists, terrorists, thieves, and anti-American. These people should have been arrested shortly after they took the refuge buildings, and if a few got shot with non-lethal ammo, maybe they would wake up and realize that real ammo would be coming next, and one of them could die.

I do not want a Ruby Ridge or Waco situation to develop, but that is what they want and they hope that like John Brown in the 1860s they will be remembered as heroes of the civil war by many. They are not HEROES STANDING UP FOR AMERICANS - THEY ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS HOLDING PUBLIC (keyword: public, owned by the people) LANDS HOSTAGE! TREAT THEM ACCORDINGLY - ARREST, TRY, CONVICT, AND IF THEY RESIST, SHOOT THEM! (After all, if they were black, Muslim, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, or foreign, that would have already happened, right?)

1 Like

Vanilla ISIS should be left to freeze in the dark until they decide to surrender. No phone, no internet, no heat, no light. Predict Lord of the Flies within a month.

5 Likes

They need to do that, but they’re thinking like city people and civilized human beings who don’t grasp the rape, pillage and plunder relationship with nature that drives these idiots.

If they don’t throw up a perimeter, these idiots will poach every last deer, raccoon, possum, squirrel, songbird, or any other critter that isn’t hibernating they can reach on foot. It is an ideological, hormonal and psychological imperative for them that they do just that. They’re looking forward to it. On the upside, eating the wildlife somewhat increases the chance they’ll end up with some kind of gastrointestinal illness or one of the many diseases that are endemic among small animals in the wild, resulting in a quicker surrender, but it’s really not worth letting them kill all the animals on the chance they’ll make themselves sick.

Also, without a perimeter–and miserable work manning it will be–their fellow idiots will backpack food into them.

They could probably keep the idiots from desertifying the immediate area and prevent smuggling with drone coverage and a quick reaction force rather than a perimeter, but that would up the odds of conflict resulting in dead people, which is the opposite of what they want.

2 Likes

Or the feds could “supply” them with exploding snacks or bugged energy drink bottles.

Use Marijuana

Then you can ‘smoke a rope’ ----------

This could be a Shakespearean dramedy…

“Beware the lean and hungry look…”

Ammon! Ammon! He’s aimin’ at meeeee!

1 Like

I bet most of these fucks don’t even know half of what the constitution even says.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available