Discussion: Colorado Sheriff: Veteran Of Dept. Retires After Calling Obama The N-Word

We have found yet another Trump delegate.

26 Likes

He should have ran for president.

Because racist.

4 Likes

When you “spontaneously” say something, it is ALWAYS what you REALLY THINK.

17 Likes

There is thing where we let law enforcement and those in the military retire instead of taking what they would get in the real life which is a firing and never being able to hired again for their comments.

3 Likes

The notion of this slovenly, poorly-shaved redneck calling Obama anything other than “sir” is comical.

38 Likes

What kind of fking MORON thinks it’s OK in 2016 to use that kind of language? It has NOTHING to do with ‘freedom of speech’ or being ‘politically correct’. NOTHING. It just shows you as a total rube. Honest to GOD.

7 Likes

“Jaworski had spent the last 17 years investigating homicides and other serious crimes as a lieutenant.”

But his sickening racism only now appeared.

Out of nowhere.

As a complete surprise to his coworkers.

(And I’m sure nobody he sent to jail was a person of color…)

29 Likes

And this country. cant go minority-majority. fast enough.

But look on the bright side:he got to keep his pension.

Ait America great?

10 Likes

Moronic racist jerk.

Seems like I’ve been using that moniker a lot lately.

7 Likes

I simply can’t understand why people continue to assert that the hatred of Obama has anything whatsoever to do with his race!!!

18 Likes

Now they are gonna hafta check all of his arrests to see if any were racially motivated.

6 Likes

i’m guessing this is going to cost them.
i’m talking big $$$$$$$$$$$.
case reviews.
who were his best buddies?
settling old scores.
payback.
lawsuits.

4 Likes

No surprise to any white person that there’s a shit load of us that are full to over flowing with dislike if not hate for folks of color. And it’s my belief that a lot of these folks specifically go into law enforcement because they believe blacks are bad and need to have the hammer brought down hard on them.

4 Likes

Elder told the newspaper that he would have fired Jaworski, who rose to the rank of lieutenant and had a 28-year career with the department, had he not retired voluntarily on May 5.

Fair enough Sheriff. Now this guy can move on with his hopes of landing a position as a Palin’s undersecretary of the stupid in an imaginary tRump administration.

2 Likes

Good thing the election of the first black president proved that there in no more racism in America.

14 Likes

Exactly, it’s just his teint they don’t like.

Maybe a brain aneurysm?

And when you say it out loud around others, it is because you feel that you have their agreement.

How many officers in how many departments carry this attitude inside the uniform every day at work? The news is telling us that “too many” will still be the answer for a long time.

7 Likes

The sheriff told the newspaper that Jaworski would retain his
retirement benefits, which he still would have received even if he had
been fired.

Say what?
Most who get fired lose any benefits. Why should the police be different?
edit
In the image I see with this article it looks to me like this fellow’s face needs an alignment. His mouth and lower facial parts are pushed to the right.

2 Likes