Discussion: Cohen's Lawyer Sends Stormy Daniels Cease And Desist After CBS Interview

I think that’s the single worst tweet by Haberman ever. She completely misses the point, and misrepresents the facts.

5 Likes

“Come clean with the American public.”

Avenatti sure has a way with words, doesn’t he?

22 Likes

Yer done Cohen . Spanking PP with a Trump Magazine?

12 Likes

ESAD, pal.

5 Likes

When your lawyer needs a lawyer you might have a problem.

26 Likes

Yeah, I really like this guy. He’s giving as good as he’s getting — and doesn’t appear fazed about any of it.

12 Likes

Avenatti is a fucking matador. I just watched some snippets from CBS this morning. Having succeeded with one level of provocation, he is upping the ante, now directly calling Trump afraid to tweet about the issue.

37 Likes

It’s part of a plan.

MAGA: Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.

36 Likes

More news for Trump:

Remington Declares Chapter 11 [Bankruptcy] Amid ‘Trump Slump’ In Gun Sales

25 Likes

Took me a long moment to figure it out.

Michael Cohen, you’re no Roy Cohn!!

7 Likes

Sadly, its not. Its merely par for the course for Maggie.

6 Likes

Michael, the horse is already out of the barn and now you want to shut the door?

7 Likes

Stormy did cease and desist years ago.
Having sex with Trump once was enough for her.

10 Likes

Isn’t it a little late for a cease and desist letter? That’s about all Cohen knows how to do is send out those stupid letters. Seems he has a stack of them printed up in a file cabinet somewhere. Cohen seems to want to tempt more court decisions in the matter, to which Avenatti no doubt says to himself, “bring it on”.

Remember all those cease and desist letters musicians sent to the tRump campaign for using music their without permission? Lotta good that did. tRump and his criminal cohorts know all about ignoring those things themselves, if I recall.

17 Likes

Avenatti is making Trump and his team of lawyers look like fools. He is relentless.

10 Likes

Wonder what Cohen and trump discussed over dinner this weekend

3 Likes

According to her. I’m skeptical of that claim.

1 Like

Brent Blakely, charged that Clifford made “false and defamatory statements”

Heretofore known as “BB”? And also, how dumb to claim it never happened? At least make a claim that makes a little sense – there is no proof that it comes from “DD” (aka Dickhead Donald). It would still be a lie but it would have some plausibility.

3 Likes