Discussion: Cohen Distraught Over Raid's Impact On Family: 'This Is All Ruining Their Lives’

“I live for my wife and my kids,” he has reportedly told friends in recent weeks. “I’d die for my wife and my kids. And this is all ruining their lives.”

Tell that to the people whose lives Trump has ruined.

57 Likes

Yeah, I’ll bet all those mob bosses and hitmen cried the same crocodile tears too.

No pity from me, Mikey SezWho.

29 Likes

Sorry Michael. You maybe should of thought of them before you decided to worship a grifter like a Trump and spend your life laundering money for Russians and Ukrainians.

35 Likes

That’s rich. The raid was the direct consequence of your own behavior. Own it.

23 Likes

Boo F_ckin’ Hoo! The Trumpsters are all victims!! NOT!!

13 Likes

“I live for my wife and my kids,” he has reportedly told friends in recent weeks. “I’d die for my wife and my kids. And this is all ruining their lives.”

“I live for Donald Trump,” he has reportedly told friends in recent weeks. “I’d die for Donald Trump. And this is all ruining his life.”

FIFY
17 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

27 Likes

Illegal activities usually do have a negative effect on a criminal’s immediate family. Last refuge of a scoundrel to imply that law enforcement should stand down because the consequences of criminal behavior would make the family less comfortable than they are accustomed to.

22 Likes

I would wipe away any ever-flowing tears in response to your dire situation, but I am too busy laughing, you corrupt putz. I’ll save my sympathy for the people who can’t afford to see a doctor and the immigrant kids who are being torn from their families by your boss, you worthless piece of shit.

37 Likes

Is it wrong that I’m smiling?
You useless grifting POS
If you were smart as Trumps friend and lawyer you would have said , Don’t run Donnie, It’ll expose a lot of shit.
But you thought you could get a quick grift and bail yourself out.
Bad choices Mikey, Bad choices

11 Likes

Like they said in the old days, “Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.”

14 Likes

“All of this talk about my eating human flesh is ruining my family’s lives! It’s a nightmare! Pass the mint sauce, will you?” - Jeffrey Dahmer

6 Likes

2 Likes

So no one’s returning his calls?

From Schneiderman to Hatch, and now Cohen. Wasn’t Nunes demanding something too?
Let’s see,9:01 A.M.! How will the day end?

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/04/10/when-you-go-to-prison-the-bottomless-irony-of-michael-cohens-tweets/?utm_term=.50de6ad19c40

6 Likes

This was supposed to start a 9 am. Should be interesting when he discusses Rudy.

5 Likes

Isn’t his wife from a Russian mob family? I’m sure she’s used to life-threatening activity. The poor children didn’t have a chance.

8 Likes

He’s die for his wife and kids. He’d throw himself out a window for trump. He’d do anything for those close to him, except tell the truth and obey the law.

11 Likes

Your criminality has ruined your family’s lives, Michael. Put your big boy pants on and flip on the man who has used you like a dildo.

12 Likes