Discussion: CNN Reporter Says State Department Staffer Demanded She Name Sources

It is going to take a long time to clean up after Donnie.

23 Likes

“He kicked off the conversation with a venomously irate ‘What the hell are you doing??!!’” Kosinski wrote.

“WE don’t think you’re smart enough to HANDLE OUR information!!!”

Someone needs a nap.

From Trump to this Schmuck, it’s like dealing with pre-schoolers.

14 Likes

Unless they cut off access to coffee shops, bars and burner phones, LOLOLOL

She went on to say Hammond then told her she was losing the “shred of credibility” she had left. This from a Trump admin staffer.

19 Likes

We already know you’re not smart enough to handle your own information.

3 Likes

I have people skills. What the hell is wrong with you people?!

7 Likes

According to Kosinski, Hammond explained his unresponsiveness like so: “WE don’t think you’re smart enough to HANDLE OUR information!!!”

4 Likes

I guess no more trips for her on Tillerson’s plane.

Oh wait…

13 Likes

They really don’t have this governing thingy down, do they? Who knew it could be so complicated?

15 Likes

This just gives Comey’s assertion in his memo that Trump asked him about arresting journalists that much more credence.

13 Likes

Agreed. So we need to start the clean up as soon as possible.

Oh, no! Cut off from access to the Incredible Shrinking State Department!

10 Likes

We always wondered what an American Nazi party would look like. It’s nice to finally find out. But, now is the time to give up the “research” and boot them out the back door.

14 Likes

I don’t think their takeover model is working.

4 Likes

Well, that’s fucking creepy

3 Likes

We’re looking at Augean stables or Love Canal level cleanup.

9 Likes

When was the last time republicans were confronted by reporters who weren’t drooling to print whatever lies they came up with? It’s a re-adjustment.

13 Likes

This is what “running government like a business” looks like. It’s why it’s a bad idea.

26 Likes

15 Likes