Discussion: CNN Host Needs A Sip Of Water Just To Finish Describing Trump's Month

4 Likes

Are they sure that isn’t Marco Rubio in drag?

2 Likes

She left out:

Sacks Göring.

Kills Blondi.

Poisons Goebbels Children.

19 Likes

Sip of water? Hell, I’d need a joint, a New Year’s Eve noisemaker, and a bottle of fucking Moet & Chandon. And I don’t even drink!

13 Likes

and the month isn’t over yet

14 Likes

Welp, time to get out that bottle of brain bleach again…

2 Likes

Hell, Friday isn’t over yet

18 Likes

Remember those halcyon days when the biggest controversy in America was the size of Trump’s Inauguration crowds?
Misty. Water-colored. Bigly!

15 Likes

Shit, I figure, the way thing are going, by Sunday afternoon Obama will be back in office.

20 Likes

If only she hadn’t used a never-hacked private email server…

But she had this coming to her because no one should be expected to forgive that.

19 Likes

Damn you, you stole the whole gist of my intended comment! Damn you!! :anguished:

3 Likes

O we’re just getting wound up to the solar eclipse.

14 Likes

BUT HER ALCOHOLIC WHITE NATIONALIST PRESIDENTIAL ADVISOR!
If Hillary was in office instead of Trump, something that Republicans could say about her like, um, never!

9 Likes

That’s when the Nazis and Klan are going to take over America, when the sun is blotted out. It’s like roaches coming out from underneath the Frigidaire!

9 Likes

I’m thinking more along the lines of indictments and heads exploding.

8 Likes

Let me step back into the scull and resume

Stroke… Stroke… Stroke…

5 Likes

“Magda Goebbel’s Chocolate-Covered Cyanide Cherries”. The kid’s just love 'em! And so nutritious! (and no, trolls, I am not apologizing for saying bad things about fucking dead Nazis who poisoned their own kids. Who do you think I am, Trump?)

13 Likes

I’m going up to Hiawatha Kansas Monday for a Trump time out, dog knows I need it.

9 Likes

By the shores of Gitche Gumee?

2 Likes

You’ll have prime viewing I bet. Good for you! :smile:

We’re supposed to be able to catch it partially here depending the weather.

2 Likes