Discussion: CNN: Feds Reviewing 'Tens Of Thousands' Of Trump Inauguration Docs

1 Like

“…and whether committee officials where aware of potential foreign contributions.”

Everyone will be granted carte blanche to employ the John Banner defense.
5 Likes

Tens of thousands? Almost as many in attendance to the Inauguration itself. :grinning:

30 Likes

More.

13 Likes

Those docs could include a check signed by Putin with “thanks for giving us Ukraine” written on the memo line and Pelosi and Schumer would say impeaching Trump isn’t worth it. Because concepts like democracy, freedom, and the rule of law are not worth fighting for if you are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

3 Likes

Mueller may be done, but the investigations continue and look to be ramping up from several directions. Trump desperately needs to win in 2020 to evade responsibility and avoid jail, but I don’t think he’ll be able to run out the clock.

10 Likes

Anybody wanna bet that there’s gonna be a lot of “mislaid” or “lost” stuff in that pile??

6 Likes

The important thing is that there are more documents than that Obama guy. Strongly.

14 Likes

Looks like Red Don should have been more concerned with crowds of documents than with crowd documentation.

14 Likes

I have zero confidence those in charge of the record keeping and document retention for the inaugural committee were entirely forthcoming as to prosecutor requests. Is there even evidence record keeping statutes were adhered to? Trump brazenly and repeatedly defies the Presidential Records Act, as do many working for him.

17 Likes

Let history forever recall: the media portrayed Hillary as the one who was “shadowed” and “clouded” by “perceptions” that there was something improper in the way she ran her life, that she was the one viewed as “corrupt.”

19 Likes

I’m sure they’ll trot out the “Donald Trump, Jr. I’m Too Stupid to Have Known It Was Illegal” Defense™ before it’s all done… followed in short succession by the the Rudy Giuliani “Nothing Wrong with That” Talking Points™.

8 Likes

Sorry, guys. I’m just gonna switch sides. Tired of not being a millionaire, have to go get in on the grift while it’s still hot.

8 Likes

And President Dimbulb thought he was out of the woods with Mueller. Hahahaha.

6 Likes

Probe’s New Phase

or

New Probe Development*

*Since TPM can’t decide on the headline. :unamused:

4 Likes

https://www.oanow.com/news/auburn/breaking-auburn-updated-a-m-chief-asks-for-prayers-da/article_fc57abce-7abc-11e9-8959-ab451b72b6c5.html

O/T facebook page for trumpster that killed 1 cop in Alabama and wounded 3 others. yes he was taken alive, he is white you know

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.wilkes.9

4 Likes

Page is down. Any highlights?

Trump: Freaking Bob Barr, WTF am I paying him for? Just as bad as that midget sessions!

2 Likes

I just want to see the invoice for Donnie’s crown and scepter…

3 Likes

Barr’s gonna have to shut down all this treasonous spying as well.

4 Likes