Discussion: Christie And Union Leader Agree: Star-Ledger Is Christie's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'

Discussion for article #243347

I find it distasteful to bash exes like that

3 Likes

No, you are like New Jersey’s crazy boyfriend–looking for something better while taking advantage of all the perks you are allowed now, and abusive in the meanwhile.

13 Likes

Grant Bosse would beg to have any girlfriend, crazy, ex-, whatev.

3 Likes

Star-Ledger Newspaper Is ‘Like My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’

Well, I don’t see how. They just hinted you were so incompetent and crooked that you have to screw your pants on in the morning, SHE came right out and said you were fat to your face…

Grant Bosse looks like he could give Christie a run for the money in the chins department, No wonder he likes him.

2 Likes

“Look, I just got your mail by mistake and brought it back! Stop telling people I was your girlfriend!”

8 Likes

Even a crazy ex-gerbil perhaps!

1 Like

Wait, so the Star-Ledger is a brilliant musical comedy currently airing on the CW?

3 Likes

“The Star-Ledger is like my crazy ex-girlfriend who broke [sic] with me and is now running around town saying I am an awful person.”

What an awful thing to say about your wife!

7 Likes

Ol’ HamBone strikes again! Strikes “out,” that is…

1 Like

“Christie: Star-Ledger Newspaper Is Like My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.”

The one he watches with night-vision goggles.

From the bushes outside her apartment.

Night after night.

Pantless.

(Yeah, she’s the crazy one…)

6 Likes

She’d have to have to have been pretty crazy to start with.

3 Likes

ex-girlfriend saying I am an awful person

If only the Ledger and the plurality of Jerseyans who voted for that scum (not just once but twice) had had as good judgment. NJ would have been far better off, the bridge would have been always open, and one fewer whack would be running now.

3 Likes

Either way truth hurts…

2 Likes

All true, but part of me really is enjoying the hell out of Christie’s fall from grace. Plus, if he hadn’t been reelected the bridge scandal probably would’ve never come to light, and if/when there’s an indictment handed down it wouldn’t be nearly as fun if he’s off somewhere living a life of obscurity.

3 Likes

“running around town saying I am an awful person.”
note - not challenging the truth of - just whining that they are being said.

3 Likes

This MUST happen to complete our enjoyment of the show! Especially because the tickets have been all too expensive for it not to (well, many Jerseyans voluntarily bought orchestra seats, but shitty music can be heard elsewhere).

3 Likes

After sniping at Christie’s ex, the editorial board of the New Hampshire Union Leader posted a youtube of the board singing “Nobody Does It Better” while standing in front of a large [duh] poster of Christie.

1 Like

Wow, one would think Christie would avoid such a terrible analogy of women. Heck, he’d have been safer using another example or even a crazy aunt or uncle.

Nothing like winning over the hearts and minds of the 52% of all voters who are women! Major-League-Dork!

2 Likes