Discussion: Chris Wallace Figures Trump Is Pumped He Now Has AG Protecting His 'Interests'

As we all know…the only thumbing down by the FBI was the “revelations” about Hillary…

3 Likes

Some remakes just shouldn’t be.

2 Likes

EXACTLY…I was reading the article thinking…hmmm…then hit that quote and realized this was not some vaguely courageous stand by Wallace. Not that I really thought it would be, but I do have a tiny hope that Wallace or Smith will finally throw in the fox towel live on the air and give it what for…

4 Likes

Must have gotten a little note that Chris is straying to far off the reservation, lately.

1 Like

Well there’s ego. “How far can I help push this pile of shit.”

I don’t want hear or see Moore’s rock 'n roll moves, please and thank you.

3 Likes

This one. But when he’s done with his day’s weary toil, he would head over to the Myrtle Beach Theater for some good entertainment.

3 Likes

I thought it was a Florida pool boy. Or was that Falwell Jr?

It’s difficult to accept the corruption of the Christian Evangelical Right.

ETA I did not get your reference: I thought we were discussing Franklin Graham and was bringing up the Florida pool boy story who befriended (I was about to put that into quotes but realize that is going too far from ‘interesting story’ to pretending something has been proven) and now realize you meant LINDSAY Graham. My misunderstanding.

3 Likes

Not so sure about that. I think you’re viewing him through the rose-colored glasses of history.

Almost all remakes should not be. But that’s another subject.

1 Like

I did not play the video and did not know that in the end he was giving Barr ‘backing’ in what he has been doing or spreading about.

I have ‘revised’ my uninformed opinion. He’s with the rest of them.

2 Likes

You bet he’s pumped!
He absorbed the Muller punch, and stayed standing.
Now he is hitting back with BARR.
A new phase of the fight has started.

wallace is still running his “real journalist con”. i watched him on Colbert where he shiftedeffortlessly into d
ehumanizing
" catch and relea
se" language. he

could just a
s easily
have

been saying, Tutsis are cockroaches".

I am sure all the cool kids at the mall will dig it.

2 Likes

The goal is to determine the past as well as the future. Only the goal counts.

This isn’t Barr’s first rodeo. Look at his past actions and it’s pretty easy to see he has always covered for RW bad acts and continues to do so. I don’t understand why so many people look at what he’s doing for Trump and don’t see the parallels to what he did for Reagan and Bush 43. He does NOT work for the people of the U.S. like a real Attorney General does. – he’s a fixer, plain and simple.

3 Likes

Gene Simmons never even served in the Military.
But, like Trump, he anglicized his birth name.

Thankfully, I never liked KISS. Put KISS./Simmons on the same level as Ted Nugent.

3 Likes

I made the same mistake. Too many Sanders and Grahams for me to keep them all sorted out sometimes.

1 Like

More importantly, won’t somebody consider the poor horse!! :sleepy:

3 Likes

There’s really no other explanation for his fawning and following whomever his current Idol is. The complete shift from John McCain to Trump with all the zeal of a bubble-gum snapping preteen at a BTS concert is downright creepy in an adult man.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available