Discussion: Chris Wallace Figures Trump Is Pumped He Now Has AG Protecting His 'Interests'

2 Likes

Yeah, Trump and Barr are like Nixon and John Mitchell. That turned out well.

16 Likes

Completely OT but itā€™s the trump administration ya knowsā€¦

12 Likes

whether ā€œgovernment officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scaleā€ in their investigation of the Presidentā€™s 2016 campaign.

How exactly did the FBI abuse its power or put its thumb on the scale in 2016 when neither the existence of the investigation nor any of its findings was disclosed to the public before the election?

16 Likes

Barr is going down.

13 Likes

The man only has 18 months to dig that hole for his reputation down to six feet.

5 Likes

the hall to the Oval Trailer to get his daily obstruction ordersā€¦

3 Likes

Like a masseuse at Mar-a-GoGo.

8 Likes

Not saying that Barr isnā€™t right in everything he says. But he clearly is protecting this President.

Indeed and weā€™re not a little obsequious arenā€™t we?

11 Likes

Trump henchman Barr is delivering for his sole client, Don the Con. Barr isnā€™t the AG; heā€™s a free lawyer for Trump.

5 Likes

Damn, they should have held out for Richard Simmons.

Get up off your fat brass!

6 Likes

Can we now insist that DC punditry stop referring to Wallace as a ā€œreal journalistā€ who is somehow better than Hannity, Pirro, Carlson, etcā€¦?

3 Likes

ā€œthumb on the scaleā€? Barr is sitting on it!

4 Likes

Iā€™m still curious whether Barr has an Epstein problem or something along those lines, or if heā€™s just doing this for wheelbarrows of cash.

You donā€™t debase yourself to this level without either blackmail or a massive payoff.

7 Likes

I was alive thru all that and John Mitchell was a TOWER of integrity compared to ā€˜thisā€™ blobular POS.

6 Likes

Silly me. I thought that the Attorney General was supposed to be our nations top enforcement official, not the chief defender of the presidentā€™s private interests. Guess wereā€™re back to the future with our president Richard M. Trump.

8 Likes

When I saw the headline, I assumed it was from The Onion.

but its not.

It

really

happened

5 Likes

An Epstein Barr problem? Call the CDC! Also, donā€™t underestimate Aggrieved White Christian Tribalism as a motive.

10 Likes

Basically Trump has turned government into a series of side show acts. Up next, the Gary Glitter/Roy Moore public welfare congressional visit.

6 Likes

Slowly but steadily FOXā€™s mainstream journalists are turning against Trump leaving only the nighttime lunatics to support him. Eventually this schism will probably become unsustainable for them. As Jon Stewart pointed out many years ago, the brilliance of FOX was that they created a ā€œnewsā€ channel that lead seamlessly into their nighttime right wing editorial shows. In doing so, they managed to mainstream right wing talk radio. Thatā€™s not happening anymore which is why FOX is losing their hold on the American right.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available