Discussion: Chris Christie: Bring Back Stop And Frisk

Discussion for article #240203

Right. A very wealthy and entitled politician with his own private army and a bulletproof limo knows just how it is to live at street level with the cops. Sure he does.

10 Likes

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ® said he does not feel safe in New York City…

If I were Christie, I wouldn’t feel safe anywhere.

7 Likes

Get your cheap thrills some other way, Governor. .

More seriously, he’s one of the most incompetent public servants in the history of the country.

To put it in language that Christie can understand: Just shut up and go away.

8 Likes

I am guessing they didn’t ask him about the various scandals that might get him into jail.
How about a question on why he settled a 8.9 billion case with Exxon for 225 million.

14 Likes

Bring back stop and frisk! OR WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE! Vote down the Iran deal! OR WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE! Build a wall between us and Mexico! OR WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

This is all they can do, because they sure as shit can’t win on the issues. PATHETIC!

11 Likes

Chasin’ the Trump voters.

5 Likes

I bet NYC is safer then many places in Jersey.

8 Likes

I’m from and live in New Jersey…and you’re right…take a look. You would think Governor Asshole would worry about his own backyard instead of stop and frisk in NYC. Camden is very close…VERY CLOSE to Trenton, where his office his.

5 Likes

Sir, you need to be stopped and frisked.

2 Likes

Christie must be worried that he won’t get his usual 8 meals a day in NYC.

2 Likes

Is this Chrispy Chrispie’s winning Presidential primary strategy? Looks like the lard from his gut has seeped into his brain. The guy is getting less than 1% of the Republican vote and is losing big time.

He is heading rapidly into the dumpster of human history. Why is wife not in the background him grinning and laughing at how clever he is. She usually does this in every photo op and video.

2 Likes

Murders in New York fell to 328 in 2014, the fewest since the New York Police Department started keeping reliable numbers in 1963, the New York Times reported on Thursday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/01/us-usa-crime-newyork-idUSKBN0KA1UI20150101

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) July 15, 2015— So much for concern earlier this year of a return to the bad old days.
Police officials said Wednesday that New York City is on pace this year for fewer than 100,000 reported major crimes for the first time in at least two decades.
Dermot Shea, NYPD deputy commissioner of operations, said that for the first six months of 2015, there were 46,775 reports of rapes, robberies, felony assaults, burglaries, grand larcenies and auto theft.
Shea said the NYPD has not fallen below 100,000 reported major crimes since similar record-keeping began in 1994.
The number of arrests so far in 2015 has fallen by about 35,000.
“Overall in New York City, every single … geographical borough is down in crime,” Shea told reporters.

So, Christie dog whistles and there isn't even a fricking worsening problem where he's pointing. I'm so glad GOP Prez nominees have decided demonizing feminists, blacks, Hispanics, academics, intellectuals, environmentalists, working Moms, the poor, unions, teachers and numerous other people in the U.S. is a winning electoral strategy.
4 Likes

1 Like

Why can’t Christie just hire a masseuse like a normal politician?

@Rudesan: Media barons like Rupert Murdoch have cornered the market for masseuses.

I’m sure there is a happy ending to this story.

1 Like

Christie should be the first to be stopped and frisked.

Somebody’s getting some overtime!

Trenton is rather dangerous too, but he never goes there either.