Discussion: Cheney: I Would Not Discontinue 'Enhanced Interrogation' Programs

Why is this despicable ghoulish monster on TV instead of in the dock at the Hague?

1 Like

Well, they had to let the country heal. And not be seen as too partisan so that voters wouldn’t get upset at Dems, and so the right would work with them on Obama’s agenda.

And that plan worked great… until the voters elected a majority GOP congress who obstructed Obama for most of his presidency. Meanwhile, the GOP doesn’t care about any of that stuff (though, of course, they don’t care about prosecuting criminals, either) and it doesn’t hurt them. When will the Dems learn?

3 Likes

Is he being trotted out to make Haspel appear more moderate? “Look, next to Pol Pot, John Bolton is not nearly as scary!”

2 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone, re Cheney:
You have to also cut off their head after you drive the stake into their heart.

2 Likes

Fuck you motherfucker. As much as I hate Dick Cheney for so many reasons it’s amazing to read him speaking some tiny bit of truth. Uh no, not the torturing people bit, well maybe if it’s him I’ll make an exception! And when can we get Mueller working on investigating Cheney and Bush for war crimes?

2 Likes

Your neighbors have been complaining about the muffled cries they keep hearing coming from the basement of your house. So maybe what you say here is true.

2 Likes

Satan never backed away from any of his principles, either.

3 Likes

I seriously hope people protest and ruin his time “laying in state” when it comes to it. Maybe even spit on the coffin if they can reach. Fuck…I hope they ruin his actual funeral too. He’s a fucking disgrace to everything this country is supposed to stand for but has abandoned in favor of white supremacy.

3 Likes

Of course you wouldn’t, you fucking ghoul.

1 Like

Too polite.

1 Like

I keep telling people this - if you want these fuckers to go away, you have to cut off their heads.

2 Likes

Of course, the Democrats did nothing to stop them during the commission of the crimes or to prosecute them afterward.

Laws that are unenforced aren’t laws at all.

2 Likes

Right? Dubya mostly has the good sense to sit down and shut up. He seems to recognize his failure on some level.

2 Likes

Absolutely one of the reasons that Obama/Biden shellacked McCain/Palin.

2 Likes

Dubya mostly has the good sense to sit down and shut up.

Like an abandoned ventriloquist’s dummy.

5 Likes

Add “Torturin’ Dick” to my list of octogenarian 20th-century dinosaurs that I will definitely not grieve when they kick the bucket (along with the likes of Adelson & Murdoch, and their slightly younger Komrades-in-arms, Trump and the Kochs…).

May they all deservedly rot in the deepest pits of hell for what they’ve done to our world and its people.

2 Likes

Cheney himself should be subject to some “Enhanced Interrogation” … by a group of veterans who suffered through Iraq and understand how pointless that war was.

I see Darth Cheney is still being invited onto “news” programs to impart his knowledge of the dark side of the force. Nevermind that he should be in jail as a war criminal and all…

2 Likes

“I would have them active and ready to go, and I would go back and study them and learn.”

And yet, medicine gave this man a heart. Obviously it was a clinker.

1 Like

I’m sure Cheney would agree to do it were it not for his five deferments and his “other priorities.”

That reminds me … when is Sean Hannity going to be waterboarded for charity? When is he going to “do it for the troops”?

Q. How do you spot the biggest cowards.
A. They have the biggest mouths.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available