Discussion: Cheney: I Would Not Discontinue 'Enhanced Interrogation' Programs

When he’s done torturing someone he likes to take them pheasant hunting as a gesture of goodwill. Let bygones be bygones.

4 Likes

I also like when it’s described as a “simulated drowning.” The exact way it simulates drowning is by inducing the terror-stricken belief that you are dying. People who undergo it say it’s absolutely unbearable and is certainly torture.

7 Likes

Obama and Holder could have prosecuted these war criminals, but they deliberately did not, effectively legalizing torture.

Cheney, Haspel, et. al. would be in jail if there was any justice in this world.

We have no more moral standing in the world.

6 Likes

Don’t you have some friends somewhere you need to shoot in the face, Dick?

4 Likes

Just announced: Trump administration to adopt enhanced interrogation techniques. Gitmo detainees to be forced to hunt with former VP Dick Cheney.

2 Likes

“Give me Dick Cheney, a waterboard, and 20 minutes, and I’ll have him confessing to the Sharon Tate murders.” —Jesse Ventura

5 Likes

Just die already, you stupid, morally bankrupt motherfucker. And take that wretched and pitiful clown of a daughter with you.

2 Likes

Or, “Thanks for your input — dick.”

1 Like

Someday, somebody is going to find that box of dirt he sleeps in and drive fucking stake through his pacemaker.

2 Likes

Because knowing how to apply extreme physical pain to a human being without killing them, knowing how to irreparably damage a human mind, is an exercise government should explore, right, Republicans?

The Bible is as quaint as the Geneva Convention.

2 Likes

I would not discontinue those medical experiments says Josef Mengele. We learned a lot.

4 Likes

Ahh… the Addison/Yoo Unitary Executive defense…

4 Likes

this fucking guy is still alive??? :grimacing:

1 Like

Since the usual thing is a soul in return, the devil got ripped off.

2 Likes

Alternately:

Dick Cheney: I’m Still Evil

3 Likes

“I would not discontinue those programs,” Cheney said.

Then he killed a hobo just to watch him die, gorged on the entrails of a baby, and crawled back into the Abyss.

6 Likes

This MFer is still alive?

If anyone deserves a slow, painful death…

how is the fact that you can never leave the country again without a serious threat for arrest for war crimes sitting there with you DICK?

enjoy Wyoming, I guess

2 Likes

The programs Cheney started and still supports violate several Geneva Conventions, US statutory law, and the US Constitution.

So of course Republicans are all for 'em.

7 Likes

I keep waiting for an EMP to “resolve” the issue of his still breathing

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available