Discussion: Chaffetz Says Congress Not Finished Investigating Clinton's Email Use

How about just doing the job you were elected to, you pathetic little shit-weasel?

32 Likes

This infected little anal lesion on the GI tract of America is about to find out how difficult it is to go after a President, as opposed to a going after someone in private life.
Hillary Clinton is going to make this motherfucker wish he was never born.

17 Likes

Aside from your droning “Blah blah blah, Hillary Clinton evil, blah blah blah, criminal behavior, blah blah…”, would you please, please, please stop using the phrase, “begs the question”. You clearly have no clue what it means and it makes you sound like even more of a dumbshit than you already do.

9 Likes

Piss off

5 Likes

He says proving a point.
The FBI is bad
The FBI is good
The FBI is bad
Keep a clean nose
Watch the Plainclothes
Don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows
It doesn’t matter what anyone says Clinton is guilty …of something
In the words of the Nobel Poet
Not even Jesus would forgive what you do.

3 Likes

Chaffetz: Truth about her emails is not found till we find Clinton guilty. We must impeach her, possibly before she comes POTUS.
Gowdy: I will now restart Benghazi investigations.

10 Likes

Shorter Chaffetz: Clinton will be POTUS.

17 Likes

Chaffetz followed it up with an announcement that water is wet, the sun rises in the east, and acid burns.

1 Like

Soooo, just replace BENGHAZI!!! with EMAILS!!! and do another eight investigations. That will make the tax payers happy.

5 Likes

Special treatment is George Bush deleting 22 million emails from an RNC server, without question. Special treatment is Colin Powell and Condi Rice not even mentioned for using an AOL account without question.
Chaffetz himself uses a gmail account.
He is a hypocrite in the true republican fashion, the definition of sleaze.

16 Likes

GOP obstruction of government is necessary for the party’s survival. The factions within the GOP will attack each other unless there is an object they can rally around to attack in unison. And that would be Hillary Clinton.

Block her appointments. Stall her legislation. Hold useless hearings. Keep pounding the ‘jail her’ rhetoric.

4 Likes

And Columbus found India, because that’s what he set out to do.

4 Likes

Watch John Oliver episode on the subject of pyramid schemes which aired last night .

Some more info:

https://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/rogue-gop-congressman-jason-chaffetz-is-being-financed-by-an-illegal-chinese-pyramid-scheme/26488/

3 Likes

Don’t forget to refer to her as “Madame President”, as you continue your “investigation.”

4 Likes

Hey, it doesn’t have to be “Madame President”.
“Mr. President” will work just fine, too!

Because if there’s somebody in our military who is dealing with classified information the way Hillary Clinton was, they’d be in jail. And they probably should be," Chaffetz continued.

19 Likes

Jason I can save you, me, and the taxpayers time and most importantly money. Honey just listen to This American Life show #601. Garrett Graff explains it all.

1 Like

Sure and it’s only “whats right” that he’s pursuing. Nothing partisan here. The only truth this asshole will accept is the one he likes. That’s why he’s a GOP’er. Folks like that become GOP’ers and go on FOX to spew bullshit like he’s spewing here. If there was “classified” information I’m pretty sure Comey would have flaunted it all over the media. It would have saved him a massive amount of guff. But news flash to Chaffetz: as POTUS she doesn’t have to put up with your bullshit.

3 Likes

I do wonder: as President, can’t HRC ignore most House inspired witch hunts by simply claiming Executive Privilege?

Really, I don’t know the answer here but suspect she can and will. Something from the past (Watergate? Bill’s impeachment?) tells me she can legally dodge most of the b.s. charges unless they actually bring Articles of Impeachment.

Anybody here a constitutional lawyer?

3 Likes