Discussion: Chaffetz Reportedly Prepping Bid For Speaker

Discussion for article #241329

Let’s see; converted from Democrat to Republican, converted from Judaism to Mormonism.

Sounds like a grifter to me.

Definitely qualified to lead the GOTP.

25 Likes

Well, he’s a born speaker alright. As he showed during his farce of a “hearing” with Cecile Richards, he speaks even when he should STFU.

17 Likes

Kevin “Can’t speak English” McCarthy vs. Jason “Can’t do math” Chaffetz. An inspiring choice.

20 Likes

My guess is, after the past 48 hours, LOTS of people in the GOP have very real concerns about McCarthy as a Speaker. I think the tell here was when Chaffestz came out not once, but twice, to condemn McCarthy yesterday.

Let the games begin!

14 Likes

The people demand a Thunderdome GOP speakers race!

Well not people - maybe just me but still!

13 Likes

The FIRST Jewish-Mormon Patriarch set to be #2 in line (if President Carson is bumped off . . .)

(“The Handmaid’s Tale” can become reality, ladies!)

9 Likes

The proofreading department must have quit.

2 Likes

…and Jason thanks Je$u$ for the McCarthy gaffe!

3 Likes

He probably shouldn’t have made a fool of himself in that phony-baloney Hearing Against Women’s Healthcare, then…

8 Likes

…and it will be known a a TeaOcracy where there is but One religion and women become chattels— as doG intended.

3 Likes

Well, chavetz would need to be eligible for a Q clearance and he is not!

2 Likes

Later that day at lunch Chaffetz was overheard asking an aide what would be involved in compelling the exhumation of Vince Foster.

12 Likes

Well, I guess if he can’t fulfill his life long ambition to be a Secret Service agent, he’ll have to settle for Speaker.

7 Likes

This post has been updated.

…but not with the correct spelling of Chaffetz’s name in the first line.

1 Like

9 Likes

Huh?? Rep. Jason Chaffetz is a complete LOON! I guess we all understand the members of the GOP caucus see this as job requirement #1!

We’re in for some intense shenanigans from now until March 1st or so. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Loon? That’s why he may win! Bwahahaha!

So that is what the PP witch hunt, oops I mean hearing was for, his audition to be top dog.

4 Likes

vox populi vanguard of the people.

1 Like