Discussion: Carson's Advisor: I Told Him He Would Be Scrutinized As A Prez Candidate

Discussion for article #242655

“He’s a decent man. He’s a good man. And even in the vetting process, no one has proven anything to say that Dr. Carson has not been honest and that he’s been inaccurate.”

There are a lot of dogs getting damned sick of the homework diet.

5 Likes

It’s only going to become more harsher and more difficult and Dr. Carson — and I say this because I know him as many others also — is that he’s an honest man," Williams said. "He’s a decent man. He’s a good man. And even in the vetting process, no one has proven anything to say that Dr. Carson has not been honest and that he’s been inaccurate."

Well, there’s Dr. Carson’s main problem right there – Williams, himself, is grifting the Grifter! Williams, you are as much a liar as Carson. You two deserve each other.

13 Likes

I wonder why the Green family of Oklahoma hasn’t offered to purchase the divine belt buckle for their collection of religious relics? God put that belt buckle there to save Ben Carson not Bob.

2 Likes

“I have always said to him, and we go back and forth on this, that you know what, this is small stuff. It’s only going to become more harsher and more difficult and Dr. Carson — and I say this because I know him as many others also — is that he’s an honest man,” Williams said. “He’s a decent man. He’s a good man. And even in the vetting process, no one has proven anything to say that Dr. Carson has not been honest and that he’s been inaccurate.”

Because time is running short

Williams was formerly vice president for a governmental and international affairs public relations firm, B&C Associations. He also served as confidential assistant to the chairman of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas), presidential appointee to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, legislative assistant to the U.S. House of Representative Carroll Campbell (former governor of South Carolina) and legislative aide and advisor to U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond.

5 Likes

Hey Ben Carson - GAME ON! … politics ain’t beanbag - - stop whining & crying - it does no good.
Oh and by the way - you ain’t seen nothing yet.

3 Likes

It’s a pyramid scheme!

8 Likes

Josh Marshall hit the nail on the head and all the way through the 2X4 – Yarn. Lots and lots of yarn. Not only is it yarn for days, but it appears a cat or two has made an even bigger mess of it.

Or a puppy:

4 Likes

It’s not! It is an inverted revenue funnel!

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/sunny-invigaron-1.gif?w=650

3 Likes

Don’t mention the pyramids !

He is a serial, pathological liar. He has been doing it for so long, that I think that he has forgotten what is semi-fact and total BS fiction. He has been caught in his lies, and it will only get worse from here. If he does not have the mettle to resist some investigative journalism from the Wall Street Journal (that left wing rag!), then how can he expect to deal with the pressures of four years in the White House. This guy is a walking joke with himself as the punch line.

5 Likes

What’s there to be seen by a creature from Andromead who knows nothing of our weird politics is a very brief & way interview-type conversation, featuring much in the way of posturing & heavily coded phrases, between two people each of whom is trying to use the other for his or her personal advancement or preservation.

Our creature would see that one of them, is of a species that typically has internal structures & chemistry suited to assembling copies of itself, while the other is a member of a species that has lost the capacity to copy itself & is limited to simply altering probable outcomes for such copies. The Andromedan would know that the copy-capable animal is socially bonded to another member of the copy-incapable species, older and with an exterior that notable for its typically quite dramatically greater probability of enhanced photon absorbing ability, or, conversely, lesser photon resisting capacity, who was the least competent and principled Fed chair since 1978 and the least honestly objective in a century or more.

And finally our creature would see that the other animal is a professional liar, indeed a confirmed professional propagandist.

Our Andromadon would then conclude that the words and phrases that emerged from the copy-incapable animal were not just lies but predictable lies, and the questions that the copy-capable animal asked aimed at enlisting just such responses.

1 Like

he’s an honest man," Williams said. "He’s a decent man. He’s a good man.

I doubt that…but even if it were true…so were Curly and Larry.

2 Likes

Larry was a Jew. Therefore I can on assume you’re being an anti-Semite.

2 Likes

he has proven to NOT be an honest man. caught in many lies and exaggerations. plus his opinions on climate change, evolution, pyramid/granaries, medicare replacement are just wacky beyond belief.

2 Likes

Two were siblings, the third a cousin and all three were Jewish. :wink:

2 Likes

Either Carson wrote his books knowing he was lying or he is so self deluded he really believes his awesomness stories. Either way he has no business running for President.

7 Likes

Does this mean it would be immune to a photon torpedo? Damn.

I would say something snarky…but this is Carson-World we’re talking about… :anguished:

1 Like