Discussion: But Their Emails! DeVos Joins Long List Of Private Email Users In Trump Admin

1 Like

Not surprising. They are all above the laws that we the people must obey.

9 Likes

BUT HER EXECRABLENESS!!!

(And knowing how stupid Miss Betsy is, she probably thinks that’s a compliment.)

4 Likes

With so many friends from Russia and Arabic countries, of course they need private email addresses.

6 Likes

7 Likes

The New Aristocracy will accept no complaints from the Unwashed Masses.

They Rule by Divine Right. (just ask them.)

6 Likes

Betsy DeWho?

Sorry – getting a jump on January 2021 postings…

4 Likes

OT, but funny, and DeVos is deserving of one.

Just saw this headline at the NYT:

“Why Are Milkshakes Being Thrown At Right-Wing Politicians?”

The NYT is clueless as usual.

It’s because they couldn’t find a brick, you morons.

DUH!

8 Likes

Not to defend Ms. DeVos, but does her job entail working with any secret or top secret information? I don’t excuse what she’s doing but discussing educational issues (or how to diminish public schools) on private emails isn’t the same as discussing our nation’s secrets.

1 Like

Many people are saying Boopsie DeVoid has a coat made of Dalmatian fur.

10 Likes

Buttery Males get passed around all the time… a girl needs hobbies.

1 Like

I don’t care if she was sharing her recipe for snickerdoodles.

She’s not supposed to use private emails in her position as a government servant.

This was retroactively codified into Biblical law because of She Who Gave Speeches To Wall Street Bankers. Remember?

If Betsy Boop can withstand 11 hours of congressional testimony then maybe I’ll cut her a little slack.

10 Likes

“Government email retention by law is for little people. I got my own way of doing things.”

Uh, don’t we know.

19 Likes

We may be the Unwashed Masses, but from the stink it seems the New Aristocracy are the ones that should be hosed down.

4 Likes
12 Likes

Lock her up! Lock her up!

4 Likes

Have we impeached the motherfucker yet?

12 Likes

Love that pic of the Betsy DeVostates.

She has on her “I am really trying hard to show how much I empathize with your plight although my heart was replaced with a Roomba years ago” face.

Betsy trying to show empathy gives you the same feeling as when Arnold Schwarzenegger used to try to play screen comedy: you just gnash your teeth and try to crawl under the seat.

4 Likes

Betsy DeVos knows how to use the email?

I may have misjudged…

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+email

1 Like

China, if you’re listening…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available