Discussion: But Their Emails! DeVos Joins Long List Of Private Email Users In Trump Admin

If Stephen Miller ever competed on “Ru Paul”, Betsy DeVos would be his drag persona.

8 Likes

Hey, Trump somehow manages to Tweet with those little baby digits.

Dog works in mysterious ways!

2 Likes

That’s because he’s a stable genius.

1 Like

Betsy DeVos once got into a heated debate about student loans with a porcelain bidet.

The loser of the debate became Secretary of Education.

3 Likes

Now look, bidets serve their purpose very well indeed and are a mark of civilization. Betsy deVoss does not serve her purpose at all and is definitely a sign of the end of civilization.

:wink:

5 Likes

Actually, he was misquoted. What he really said was that he is a “staple genius”.

Here is our Great and Glorious Leader showing off some examples of his work!

3 Likes

I bet if someone polled the savages at Trump’s rallies, 98 percent wouldn’t even be able to name the secretary of education.

2 Likes

But if he said she was committing treason with the FBI, they’d happily chant “Lock Her Up!” all day long.

1 Like

Let’s see all the emails.

3 Likes

No, but I think we’re getting closer. Trump lost the narrative a week or two ago,this morning on my commute I switched between MSNBC and CNN for 20 minutes (seriously, who can stand more than a couple of minutes of Andrea Mitchell?) and the entire conversation was about impeachment, the Dem caucus pushing for it, the impact of the Mazur ruling on timing, etc. Things are heating up…

3 Likes

It might be amusing to start Tweeting about “Betsy Benghazi” undermining our Dear Leader by secretly working with Vince Foster and see if the rabid mob picks it up. They won’t remember Vince Foster is dead.

6 Likes

Dare I say it?
LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

2 Likes

FTFY.

2 Likes

O goody! I love that to pieces.

@Bri2k - You’re right! How could I have missed that in an exchange about bidets. especially?

2 Likes

Seems odd for a genius - stable or otherwise - to cut his tie.

What if she was communicating with lobbyists for student loan service providers, or for-profit charter schools, or opponents of anti-discrimination rules, or Ginni Thomas?

She’s conducting the people’s business, and it should be done in public.

2 Likes

British right-wing politicians.

1 Like

The story about Smith doing this was just what I needed in this age of greed and I got mine,try to get yours.

7 Likes

Lock Her UP!

1 Like

Funny, but the trumpite who first said “Lock her up!” at the R convention is himself locked up.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available