Discussion: Bristol Palin: Obama Shouldn't Have Invited Muslim Teen To The WH

I’m very impressed with this young lady. She used the word “than” correctly, which for her generation and educational level is quite an accomplishment.I expect big things from her!

1 Like

7 Likes

Dear Bristol –

No matter how nasty and ignorant your attention whoring antics get, nobody is ever going to invite you to the cool parties for the remainder of your life. Your mother certainly bears part of the blame, but you are (supposedly) an “adult” now and are the only one responsible for that at his point.

Thank you, and shut the fuck up.

12 Likes

FIFY…

7 Likes

Is Bristol speaking officially for “Lurid Lives Matter” or just for herself?

ManO’Man! That girl was dropped from a Stupid Tree and, like her Mother, hit every limb on the way down.

Now…You’ve been noticed. Put the aspirin back between your knees and SHADDUP!

7 Likes

http://a2.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/pffsonf4jzgve0nwrwee.jpg

GIVE TO THE DUNNING-KRUGER SYNDROME FOUNDATION

This is the face of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome. All across America, adorable young and old people just like Bristol here are living life confidently convinced that they know enough to talk about things they don’t actually know enough to talk about, underestimating the expertise of experts, overestimating their own competence. This debilitating disorder costs our economy untold trillions of dollars and unending pain and suffering endured by their unafflicted relatives.

Give today to the Dunning-Kruger Syndrome Foundation of America and let’s end this scourge in our lifetimes and someday, all of us could look forward to a peaceful Thanksgiving dinner with our entire extended families.

21 Likes

The police made a mistake, clearly.

So Bristol thinks the police were in the wrong, but somehow it’s Obama who’s out of line? Nice reasoning. Instead of lashing out at Obama, how about offering a constructive solution to the policing problem?

9 Likes

Dear Bristol, go have another out-of-wedlock baby or something. Adults are talking.

Oh, and TPM? you guys don’t need to make a post out of every utterance from the Palin clan. It’s not news.

6 Likes

It’s a bit rich to see Bristol Palin whining about victimhood. That’s literally all that Sarah Palin talks about: what victims wealthy conservative white Christians are.

5 Likes

And Abstinence is a legit form of birth control

2 Likes

Its the height of hypocrisy to cash BIG checks for telling people NOT to get it on, while getting it on irresponsibly so that you get pregnant…not once…but twice. Her shtick is literally TO shame people for wanting to get it on.

So in my opinion, she deserves every bit of shaming thrown her way.

9 Likes

The nut doesn’t fall far from the tree.

3 Likes

Hold on…Let me see…Do I…

Nope!

13 Likes

It is one thing to be stupid, but to broadcast how stupid you are, is really really stupid

11 Likes

How about public flogging??

1 Like

Bristol needs to STAY OUT OF boys pants.

4 Likes

New Headline …

Jinx Rages: Anyone Named Palin ‘Needs to Stay Out of’ well, pretty much everything American

3 Likes

The question isn’t whether or not to give, but how much, and where do I send the check.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-5oGpIMypIyk/UDKvRQzqtOI/AAAAAAAAOss/YPgpeFa4UrU/w506-h750/tumblr_m68z6n14Eq1r3g50to1_500.gif

4 Likes

the woman can’t seem to master birth control but is willing to offer free advice that a 3 year old could easily refute.

8 Likes