Discussion: Bristol Palin: Obama Shouldn't Have Invited Muslim Teen To The WH

Harsh but accurate.

3 Likes

"This is the kind of stuff Obama needs to stay out of,ā€ Palin wrote on her Patheos blog. ā€œThis encourages more racial strife that is already going on with the ā€˜Black Lives Matterā€™ crowd and encourages victimhood.ā€

If Bristol Palin thinks that Obama wanting to encourage a 14 year-old interested in science and engineering after going through a stressful ordeal is ā€œencouraging racial strife,ā€ then the perception is on her willful ignorance and not President Obama.

Ahmedā€™s father said, ā€œThis is proof of how great America is, where opportunity is afforded to those who strive as my son, Ahmed, doesā€.

34 Likes

Klassy Palin has spoken.

3 Likes

Well, itā€™s news when the scion of a has-been half-term pol writes a (completely surprising!) critique of the Prez on a cutting edge BLOG! and TPMā€™s intrepid reporter has to go deep in the weeds on Mediaite! to bring us the BREAKING NEWS!

Who said the 5th Estate was in trouble?

11 Likes

Of course, criticizing the nationā€™s first black president for everything he does - including inviting a 14-year-old nerd who is guilty of nothing more than being Muslim to the White House - is clearly not racist.

15 Likes

John McCain will rot in the flames of hell for unleashing Sarah Palin and her wretched family on this nation!!

24 Likes

To be fair, Bristol has been parking the double wide on the camping grounds next to the pulse of Americaā€¦

5 Likes

Do you not have an abstinence only class to teach, Miss Palin?

6 Likes

Stuff like this is why I donā€™t sign up for tpm prime. Itā€™s the cheapest kind of clickbait. Who cares what this woman says? Itā€™s just cheap incitement

2 Likes

I think the slug shaming here is going a little too farā€¦

Itā€™s enough to just call her stupid, arrogant, certainly hypocritical, useless, not newsworthy, a shill for ineffective abstinence only ā€œeducationā€ ā€¦the list goes onā€¦

We all like to get it on, no shame in that, doing it responsibly is being an adult.

8 Likes

how does she find the time? between drunken party brawls and having and raising babies how does she find time to read and think?

clearly sheā€™s learned momā€™s American Word Saladā€¦

7 Likes

Note to Barstool Failinā€™: sit down, stfu and take care of your two bastard childrenā€¦

4 Likes

Well, she dovetails the drunken party brawls with the conception of new kids out of wedlock, so thatā€™s a big time saver right there.

11 Likes

WHAT??? A backyard brawler is telling the President of the United States what to do and who he can and cannot see. Seriously??? ONLY. Has she graduated from high school yet? I know she was busy getting herself knocked-up AGAIN.

2 Likes

De nasty mooslim kid getz moor atention then I due. I WANA GO TO DE WITE HOUZE TOO!!! WAH!!!

What did you expect? Heā€™s highly intelligent, and you have the brains of a pea.

4 Likes

Oh fuck off you stupid hypocritical slag. Nobody cares what you think. Obama can do what he wants because you know what? Heā€™s the goddamned PRESIDENT.

5 Likes

ā€œChildish gamesā€ coming from an abstinence-only baby factory whose idea of a good night out is to get drunk, leave the kids in the van and then beat up people at a birthday party to which she wasnā€™t invited? Well at least she can be held up as an example of the ā€œapple not falling far from the treeā€ ā€¦

9 Likes

Ah ha ha. Bristol rages? Cā€™mon TPM, donā€™t you have real news to report? You guys are as dumb as she is. Iā€™m sure if Kim Kardashian starts raging, youā€™ll be on top of it!

3 Likes

https://zerofucksgivendotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/photo-1.jpg

9 Likes

And then complaining how it ā€œemboldensā€ black people.

Super not racist. Nuh uh.

14 Likes