Nice!!!
It’s a start.
ETA. Hope he brought a toothbrush.
“I have struggled with this decision,” U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said before announcing her decision.
Everything Trump Touches Lies ![]()
Wonderful!
The eagle flies on Friday!
He isn’t even a very good criminal mastermind. He is just a petty crook with little or no moral fiber. I bet he sings like a canary after a few days in the slammer.
I imagine that sends a shiver down the spines of many people. Carter Page might have a tough time sleeping this weekend.
The schadenfreude is strong.
Get your ass in the clink, you mother******!!!
Good. Now I can go out and water the flowers w a smile on my face.
Good.
Jail is too good for him.
…And Saturday I go out to PLAY!!!
After trump’s rant with Fox this morning, he should be the next asshole to be locked up.
In an utterly shitty week, a bit of good news. I’ll take what I can.
“I have struggled with this decision,” U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said before announcing her decision.
Yep, she struggled all week awaiting today’s hearing so she could make it so ![]()
Couldn’t happen to a nice felon…
Just another case of the Deep State baiting Trump into further obstruction of justice.
Not unexpected, and after watching Trumpski this morning, I’m waiting for shoes to start dropping like manna from heaven.
That’s in the bible, right?
I have mixed feelings about this. And those feelings are joy and glee.
Dear Leader must look into these so-called courts. Totally biased!