Discussion: Border Agent Called Immigrants 'Subhuman Sh*t,' Almost Ran One Over

Did anyone really expect Donnie’s stormtroopers to be warm and cuddly?

7 Likes

I see a pardon in his future.

22 Likes

Bowen’s lawyer’s response to these disturbing messages? That his sentiments are “commonplace throughout the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector” and “part of the agency’s culture,” per his attorney, Sean Chapman.

I hope that this is a gross insult to the vast majority of the Tucson Sector of the Border Patrol.
And an aside: can you imagine having no other defense than “everyone in my line of work is as horrible as I am”?

17 Likes

Bowen’s lawyer’s response to these disturbing messages? That his sentiments are “commonplace throughout the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector” and “part of the agency’s culture,”

Bloody hell!

4 Likes

Increible.

his sentiments are “commonplace throughout the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector” and “part of the agency’s culture,” per his attorney, Sean Chapman.

So there you have it, folks. No problem. Nothing to see here. Move along.

But first, A Medal of Freedom.

8 Likes

Man, sounds like his mouthpiece is a regular Clarence Darrow. Bad luck to him.

5 Likes

Is there anyone here who was actually surprised to hear something like this???

I thought not…

7 Likes

“…he allegedly almost ran one down with his car.”

Almost? Sounds like there's no underlying crime here. Nothing to see, move along.
1 Like

Mrs. Von Holst who volunteers for a refugee assistance organization here in Tucson, says they’ve walked this back to just the use of the term “tonk”.

Still, American brownshirt. Fish rots from the head down.

10 Likes

Navy saying: "When there is trouble on the deck, look to the bridge."

8 Likes

After he loses his ICE gig he can drive for uber.

3 Likes

Last night I was binge watching Auschwitz: The Nazis and the Final Solution on Netflix. When the interviewer asked one of the guards who was involved in shooting Jewish people if he felt any remorse he said no then explained with something very similar to what this Border patrol agent said. Funny how they all sing the same tune.

11 Likes

Bowen’s lawyer’s response to these disturbing messages? That his sentiments are “commonplace throughout the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector” and “part of the agency’s culture,”

Wouldn’t this require the lawyer to have looked at all the Border Patrol’s agents in Tucson texts?

5 Likes

Kinda parallels obstruction of justice, when someone only tries, but fails…

1 Like

Just for accuracy’s sake, the Border Patrol is not part of ICE. It is part of CBP (Customs and Border Protection). ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) is tasked with immigration enforcement within U.S. borders, not with external border protection. Both agencies are part of Homeland Security and are considered "sister agencies, but Border Patrol agents do not work for ICE

1 Like

Right now you’ll see Captain Queeg standing there.

Too bad he didn’t have a father like this if he ever tried to sneak into or out of the house when he was young:

Authorities in South Carolina say a Greenville man mistook his daughter for a potential intruder and killed her.

Greenville County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Jimmy Bolt tells news outlets that the man heard someone trying to enter his home early Sunday, so he shot through a door.

County Coroner Parks Evans says the gunfire fatally wounded 23-year-old Nadeja Jermainequa Pressley, who was pronounced dead at the scene.

An autopsy is set for Monday.

Unfortunately, I doubt the autopsy will say the cause of death was fear, anger and stupidity. I mean who the hell shoots through a a door without knowing what’s on the other side? If he had been the victim of a swatting prank and it was a swat team on the other side of the door,…

2 Likes

You’re arrested for murder. You didn’t do it. You obstruct, corrupt, impede and stall the homicide detectives at every turn. Later you’re found innocent at trial.

So now all those stunts you pulled to derail the investigation should be deemed legal, because there was no underlying crime.

So sayeth the Trump Obstruction Doctrine.

Seems legit.

4 Likes

It is not. The Border Patrol is the most corrupt Law-enforcement agency in the US, that’s why they like Trump so much. You ever wonder how the drugs get into the US? Is not through gaps in the wall as Trump likes to say, but through regular entry points where CBP agents agree to look away. Look at this, and those are only the dumb ones that got caught. I am not a fan of any hiring more of these crooks.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available