Discussion: Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney Trade Barbs Over Iraq

Discussion for article #224426

In a historical context Dick Cheney’s head should sit atop a pike–
as a reminder to those who wish to profit from war.

A disgrace who continues to sully our national stage.

jw1

40 Likes

I would love for the “Big Dog” to keep going after Cheney. Cheney’s not a very bright man, merely an evil opportunist. Bill Clinton can lay Cheney bare with his incisive wit and rhetorical skills.

33 Likes

Only in the conservative mind is getting a blowjob equal to the deaths of thousands of Americans, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, and trillions of dollars of wasted treasure in an unnecessary war.

Hell is too good a place for Dick Cheney.

46 Likes

It’s so ironic that Cheney is warning about possible big attacks in the future when he and Bush completely disregarded information about Bin Laden being determined to strike the US.

29 Likes

Bill can safely leave the country without fear of winding up in prison. theDick Cheney…not so much.

I used to view Karl Rove as the lowest form of Human filth but Rove’s a choir boy next to this feckless scum.

23 Likes

After being broken on the wheel. Since Cheney is into medieval torture practices what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

2 Likes

Duplicity personified.
Just galling.

jw1

3 Likes

It’s the same mind that sanctions the killing of Doctors at abortion clinics and violent harassment of women to protect fetuses while recognizing no irony whatsoever at blithely, an with an almost gross sense of ennui, sending our grown children off to wars to protect the interests of the 1%, or standing mute at their being shot down in schoolyards, or denying them food and medical care.

31 Likes

Clinton’s criticism of Cheney is directly related to the topic at hand.
Cheney’s criticism of Clinton is ad hominem and a straw man.

25 Likes

I think Dick is just jealous he never got a blowjob from that harpy of a wife. Although I wouldn’t have a BJ from that wife of his with someone else’s pecker.

7 Likes

What a childish response to Clinton by Cheney.

*And this: He (Cheney) appeared Tuesday on conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt’s show, where he seemed to suggest that the United States faced a deadly attack on its home soil within the next decade.

Seriously? 10 years out? He won’t even be around 10 years from now.

This man is beyond evil.

6 Likes

What disturbs me most about Cheney’s criticisms is that in my lifetime (since Eisnehower) I can not recall an ex VP or POTUS criticizing a sitting president, or any president sitting or otherwise for that matter. I just assumed it was out of respect for the most respected job in the world. Cheney shows how little class he actually has. I have to agree with Clinton on his praising of W.

29 Likes

“Mr. Cheney has been incredibly adroit for the last six years or so attacking the administration for not doing an adequate job of cleaning up the mess that he made," Clinton told NBC News’ David Gregory. "I think it’s unseemly.”

Unseemly, and sickening is the Dick. I give my consent for the Dick to be drawn, quartered and burned to ashes. PLEASE.

7 Likes

Is there a change.org petition for this yet?

1 Like

Looks like Cheney and his moles buried in the black ops at the CIA and NSA are cooking up another attack on American soil. Who sent the Anthrax again during the Bush Admin? Still unsolved, really?

6 Likes

I do think Cheney’s smarter than you give him credit. Strong in that man is the dark side of the force.

1 Like

Cheney is such a POS. He is now advocating what is going on in Iraq now will lead to another veiled 911 attack. Still fear mongering. A few years ago I was discussing politics with my brother who has a degree in politico science. He said same thing Clinton pointed out. Whatever you think of George Bush. Bush left office in early 2009 and basically STFUP. Bush has stayed out of it

3 Likes

Well, ‘DICK’, George H. Bush agrees with Bill Clinton and Bush Sr. predicted how Iraq would turn out. it’s EXACTLY the way he said it would be if we attacked and occupied Iraq.
George Herbert Walker
Bush Quote On Iraq
10-30-3
George H. W. Bush, in his 1998 memoir A World Transformed

“Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the United Nations’ mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression that we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land.”

http://www.rense.com/general43/quote.htm

More statements from George H. Bush’s memoir and why we didn’t stay in Iraq after desert storm. He knew what it would’ve meant, he knew DICK.

4 Likes

I think it was unseemly to apply for and receive 5 draft deferments during the Vietnam war.

I think it was unseemly to out an active CIA agent.

I think it was unseemly to cherry pick “facts” to justify the Iraq war.

If anyone knows anything about ignoring warnings for an imminent terrorist attack, it’s Cheney.

16 Likes