Discussion: Barr Waffles On Whether He's Spoken To White House About Mueller Spin-Off Cases

Watched the video that Josh posted. This guy is crap.

4 Likes

This man lies as much as Trump.

7 Likes

“After more prodding, Barr said that he could “say very surely” that he did not discuss the substance of those cases with the White House.”

i.e. After more prodding, Barr decided to lie.

10 Likes

Lying
Sack
Of
Shit

5 Likes

Trump: “I want you to jump off the Empire State Building.”

Barr: “Before you get re-elected as President or after?”

1 Like

He couldn’t recall. Must be something in the air of the office previously held by the feebler elf of recollectile dysfunction

1 Like

I think watching these hearings we can see Barr’s immediate future.

5 Likes

Hirono slandared BaRR froM the toP and the BottoM. And Graham woulD knoW thAT wheN he SeEs it.

9 Likes

I’ll bet his fat butt is pretty damned sore tonight.

Betcha he pleads migraine or piles or something to get out of tomorrow’s hearing.

Oh, yeah, has anyone looked to see if the Orange Fat Ass has tweeted anything out?? Or any of the Evil Spawn??

Maybe he’ll fire Barr before tomorrow, thinking that’ll take care of the problem…

3 Likes

“After more prodding, Barr said that he could “say very surely” that he did not discuss the substance of those cases with the White House.

bookmarking

7 Likes

he SPILLED the M-----F—in’ BEANS on those cases

3 Likes

There is now an evidentiary presumption that whenever William Barr is moving his lips, he is lying.

5 Likes

Probably be calling up Kavanaugh and inviting him out for an “I like beer” night, lots of beer.
Edit. Was just thinking a little bit ago that tRump is probably in his room glued to this. Probably get tweets at the end with the usual, no collusion.@lizzymom

2 Likes

This is reminiscent of one episode during the Kavanaugh hearing when he got pressed by Kamala Harris about a meeting (can’t recall the content exactly).

2 Likes

with this group, any hedging/waffling is a certain affirmative response

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a Barr set this low. Even so Lindsey is unable to hurdle it due to his fixation on Clinton

He should show the audience his limbo moves

2 Likes

A good followup might be to ask whether he thinks it’s appropriate for a head of the DOJ to discuss criminal cases with the targets of those cases.

12 Likes

Doubt if anyone could do the limbo on this one!
@sooner You put in your limbo comment after I make this comment to you. :grinning:

5 Likes