Discussion: Barr Calls Pelosi's Accusation That He Lied Under Oath 'Laughable'

I’m just not afraid anymore. Let’s do this. This horrific, dumb ass reality show we’ve had to endure is seeing it’s last episodes.

12 Likes

So, he’s scared of Madame Speaker?

2 Likes

Barr claims that he was differentiating between Mueller and the members of his team.

Laughable is the idea that this is a legal defense.

5 Likes

If you want to stop this kind of crap then lock this POS up. Over a weekend would be good in that holding cell in the otherwise empty Capitol.

2 Likes

He is laughing at the fact that neither Pelosi nor anyone else can do anything about it.

2 Likes

After the Flynn revelations this morning, you better laugh while you can, motherfucker.

8 Likes

What I don’t understand is, what does LowBarr actually get out of this deal? Is being AG that important to him? Is it the attention? The power? What does he gain??

4 Likes

Laughable?

It is because the Trumpets laugh at the truth.

No dignity. No honor. No truth.

2 Likes

He’s at the point of being considered elderly, this is the end of the line for his career and, clearly, he doesn’t give sh*t about the reputation he leaves behind when he does finally rid the earth of his stench.

2 Likes

This admin is getting very good at chipping away along the edges of the standards of what was at one time legal or illegal confusing or blurring the lines between the two to create confusion…and spurring people to question what IS right and WHAT is wrong…based on whos making the claim…

3 Likes

Yeah, he thinks he is cute. We’ll see about that. I think it shows how deeply he is affected by the contempt charge. He is lashing out now to act tough. I don’t buy it. The fat man is going down, one way or another.

4 Likes

Everyone quotes that Barr line but they always forget to point out what happened afterward:

“A smiling Pelosi let Barr know the House Sergeant at Arms was present at the ceremony, should any arrest be necessary, according to a person who witnessed the exchange and described it on the condition of anonymity. Barr chuckled and walked away, this person said.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-05-15/barr-asks-pelosi-at-event-did-you-bring-your-handcuffs

13 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - it’s one of the reasons we’re in this mess today.

3 Likes

IMO, we’re at a point where a “soft coup” really does have to take place and it’s probably contingent on the FBI, of all places. At this point, the role of impeachment is moot since what will come in the next coming months will deal with that anyway. The force of impeachment relies on some sort of shared understanding that the rule of law means something and has to be followed. But, these human stains believe none of that and without that shared belief, it’s rendered useless.

I think it’s up to whomever is left at the FBI that isn’t a feral trumper to move things along now.

3 Likes

I like your zing!

1 Like

Do I detect nervous laughter?? I think I do!!!

1 Like

He’s correct.

One can not lie under oath if one doesn’t actually answer the questions asked.

And the handcuffs thing is because he has the hots for Nancy.

1 Like

Considering the rule of law, decency and honor are laughable concepts.

3 Likes

Hey Billy Boy…you are NOT a stand up guy…or a Stand Up.

It’s a common understanding that republicans do NOT have a sense of humor. They do, however, laugh at the wings being pulled off flies, but I think that’s just a laugh to cover their sexual excitement.

4 Likes

I think he’s doing it for his son or son-in-law…whichever one was hired by donnie.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available