Discussion: Barr Calls Pelosi's Accusation That He Lied Under Oath 'Laughable'

1 Like

So he not only lied he thinks it was funny?

35 Likes

Itā€™s not a lie when you are using ā€˜alternate factsā€™

13 Likes

" he was differentiating between Mueller and the members of his team."

Is there such a clear distinction in Team Trump?

7 Likes

9 Likes

Pretty fucking lame excuse. Weā€™re used to Rudyā€™s giving lawyers a bad name, but we didnā€™t need the AG as well.

6 Likes

Clearly heā€™s from the long line of ā€œDepends what your definition of ā€˜isā€™ isā€ folks in legaleseā€¦

19 Likes

He who laughs last, laughs best. Billā€¦it wonā€™t be you.

13 Likes

If we can take back the Senate and Presidency, I really hope that weā€™ll not let bygones be bygones like Obama did with GW and Cheney. I want my pound of flesh from these assholes. MFers need to go to jail.

35 Likes

So, basically the schoolyard rubber and glue defense.

6 Likes

A couple days ago:

ā€œAs those seated on the platform waited for the presidentā€™s arrival in an adjacent tent, Attorney General Barr approached Speaker Pelosi, shook her hand and said loudly, ā€˜Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?ā€™ā€

If I had been her, I wouldā€™ve said something like ā€¦donā€™t get your hopes up, pervert.

18 Likes

Now heā€™s lying about lying. Learning from the master.

8 Likes

Next" Executive Order", Barr may not be called a liar.

4 Likes

But he didnā€™t deny it.

14 Likes

Pound of flesh? Barr wonā€™t notice anything less than 2 stone.

13 Likes

More importantly, ask yourself what the Attorney General of the United States is doing on Fox News giving interviews about the Mueller report instead of appearing in front of the House Judiciary Committee as he was subpoenaed to do.

49 Likes

Words fail.

(I tried writing something else, but nothing seemed sufficient to express my loathing and disgust for this corruption and lack of morals. I have a hard time trying to decide who among this bunch is the most vile but itā€™s impossible to rank themā€¦)

13 Likes

Hey, just cut his tongue outā€¦ let him keep the blubber on his ribs.

3 Likes

Yeah, cut his tongue out and then see if he floats. I think I have that rightā€¦

3 Likes

Pelosi should have launched an impeachment investigation of Barr for abuse of power when he appointed that joker from Connecticut to start ANOTHER ā€œinvestigation of the investigatorsā€ despite two other ongoing, unfinished DoJ investigations into the same subject.

Then subpoenaed all of Barrā€™s records ā€“ and given immunity to Rosenstein, Durham, etc in exchange for testimonyā€¦

this is what she gets for choosing to ignore Barrā€™s impeachable behavior.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available