Discussion: Bannon Claims To Talk To Trump Every 2-3 Days, Contradicting White House Line

1 Like

tRump using his private line. There couldn’t be any presidential records violation here. Could There?

11 Likes

Coming soon to a theater near you: "Slob and Slobbier."

6 Likes

How soon before Kelly bails out?

6 Likes

So, will Kelly publicly attack Bannon in the media or press, or does Kelly reserve such open displays of ire only for brown Democrats like Gutierrez?

5 Likes

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of “Who’s Lying Now?”

8 Likes

Trump is like a teenager that has been put on punishment by his parents, by sneaking around making phone calls to people no longer at the wh

5 Likes

well seeing how he might be carrying a grudge…

…anything is possible.

5 Likes

“Steve Bannon told hedge fund managers and investors in Hong Kong Tuesday that he speaks with President Donald Trump every two to three days…”

Big deal.

He’ll need to double that to catch up with Putin.

12 Likes

Bannon will lie to get your money.

In fact, that’s the entire negotiating strategy.

2 Likes

They’re all filthy liars including Sarah Sanders. Remember when both GOPers and Dems expected wisdom, honesty, honor, stability, and judgement from a POTUS? The GOPers have shown the entire world that none of those characteristics matter to them anymore. Good to know.

And of course we had all that with Obama, and would have had with Hillary, but the GOPers are too childish and stupid to admit that. Instead we have an ignorant lazy egomaniacal, thieving authoritarian thug, Don “The Con” and his crime syndicate. Sad.

4 Likes

Trump only fired Bannon because Murdoch and others told him to do so.

2 Likes

Bannon Claims To Talk To Trump Every 2-3 Days, Contradicting White House Line

Needless to say I believe the crackpot drunkard over anyone in the White House. Sad isn’t?

5 Likes

Hard to believe but I think Donald and Bannon are both lying about this. Hey they are good at one thing…well maybe not good, but have a lot of practice.

1 Like

Trumpp is waiting for Fox and Friends to let him know whether Bannon’s claim or the WH claim is the correct one.

3 Likes

I misread the headline to be “Barron claims to talk to Trump every 2-3 days, contradicting White House line.” Frankly, I would have guessed Barron doesn’t talk to his dad more than once every few weeks at best.

4 Likes

Lol. I agree w you.

1 Like

In fact, Bannon and Trump are so tight they don’t even need phones…

3 Likes

Would it not be more accurate (in place of far right news organization) to call his organization the far right fairytale publisher?

1 Like

Bannon’s story is more plausible. Excuse me while I go rinse my mouth with mouthwash.

3 Likes