Discussion: Asked About Trump's Wiretapping Claims, Conway Talks Microwave Spying

KAConJob is the dead cat on the table---------- a British-ism that is a diversion. ‘Throw a dead cat on the table if you want the subject changed’.

2 Likes

Ugly faces (and crooked lampshades?) abound at KAC’s pricy Alpine, NJ res…

Any ideas on art attribution?
KAC wants them noticed.
I’m guessing this was painted by the hubby in high school or college…

2 Likes

From the article above:

Members of the Trump administration have been critical of journalists citing of unnamed sources. . . .

[Conway said] “We have a double standard here on anonymous sources. The media is are quick to rely upon them for everything, including these leaks.”

February 24, 2017

1 Like

…very GlennBeck-ey… Give him a bunny and a chalk board to see what he can come up with in time allotment .

I kinda miss $arah …No one ever said.

I’ve always marveled at the ability of some people to insist on an alternate reality they know, and their listeners know, to be utterly untrue. A week or two ago I saw Conway being interviewed and initially thought it was going to be a puff piece full of softball questions and ‘human interest’ angles on the Conway family. Interesting still, seeing how lizard people live. But then came a moment the interview took a dark turn and, in tight close-up, Kellyanne was being asked a rather longish question about recent specific falsehoods that had found their way from her lips to our collective ears. The camera lingered as her face took on the placid, emotionless, thousand yard stare of the serial liar whose moral bankruptcy is being laid bare. Not a flicker of doubt, not a flicker of guilt or shame. Nary the slightest effort to set the record straight.

3 Likes

Good grief, she is a hideous liar. :scream:

1 Like

Krugman’s column this morning is apropos and paints a dusturbing picture of the regime’s attack on objective reality.

And much, perhaps most, of his party is happy to go along, accepting even the most bizarre conspiracy theories. For example, a huge majority of Republicans believe Mr. Trump’s basically insane charges about being wiretapped by President Obama.

So don’t make the mistake of dismissing the assault on the Congressional Budget Office as some kind of technical dispute. It’s part of a much bigger struggle, in which what’s really at stake is whether ignorance is strength, whether the man in the White House is the sole arbiter of truth.

3 Likes

Well, Kellyanne, listening to you makes me think there are aliens living inside your skull. I don’t have any evidence, but I’m not a medical doctor. Let’s have one open your head up to see.

1 Like

You know, she can’t really help that her taste is in her ass…

3 Likes

“You just lied again,” works for me. I wonder why they don’t ever say it.

1 Like

Well, at least she doesn’t decorate in “dictator chic” or “Louis the Hotel”.

2 Likes

All that burnt orange, and not in a beach house, leaves me a bit winded…

Can you imagine how much Mango Mussolini would clash if he attended a party there?

2 Likes

He might just disappear into the background…you’d just see lips, teeth and a long tie.

2 Likes

The Cheshire Tie™

2 Likes

@mantan Her decorating is thhe 2-pronged approach… 1) The distorted paintings of women reveal her misogyny --2) she thinks she looks better than them.

2 Likes

An only slightly related post but didn’t see any other news article to post under and Conway does get treated different as one of the few women in Trumps group of folks. Josh’s Small World might have been more related but no comments allowed to his posts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tracey-ullman-gives-men-a-taste-of-the-worlds-ugliest-double-standard_us_58c60992e4b054a0ea6b6b53?

Merv Picasso…

3 Likes

… of Paramus.

2 Likes

I wonder if she is coming to Nashville wednesday with trumpity.
She will probably be awarded a tiara and anointed queen mother for taking care of the spoiled brat claiming to be president.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available