Discussion: Almost Every Single Trump Organization Is Under Investigation

Oh my . . . where is that brain bleach?

2 Likes

When you run a criminal enterprise, as Trump certainly does, you have to get busted cleanā€¦100%ā€¦or you walk. I know folks are getting charged on the possibility of Trump going down but from what Iā€™ve seen ( and Iā€™ve seen no more than anyone else ) thereā€™s a lot of folks taking heat but nothing solidly points to Trump in a way that can take him down. When Mueller releases his findings they best have a sold direct link to DJ Trump involvement or itā€™s a bust. I know like you do that Trump conspired with the Russianā€™s for political assistance in exchange for policy favors. He did that. But If heā€™s not tied directly to it he comes out smelling like a rose. You can take down his kids and his inner circle but unless thereā€™s a DJ Trump finger print on that conspiracy with Russia he walks and he survives no matter who elseā€™s prints are on it.

Paying off girlfriends and skating in and out of the emoluments zone will not end Trump. Lying wonā€™t either. The best we can hope for is that the ā€œblocked callā€ was from Jr. to Daddy ( Mueller knows ) and that Trump blabbed to someone, anyone thatā€™s talking, that he knew Junior was in cahoots with the Russians and went along.

Hmm I guess the guys who originally hired Fusion GPS should have mailed the initial reporting to the RNC.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to January 20, 2021 when as soon as the next President takes the oath, Federal and/or state law enforcement agents slap cuffs on tRump and begin reading him his MIranda rights.

1 Like

What is it about our system that favors cheaters like Trump?

Iā€™ve become informed recently about Woodrow Wilson. He was an unapologetic racist and his treatment of the black men who were either drafted or answered the call to go to war in France in 1918 and their treatment when they came home is a chapter best closed, but not forgotten.

1 Like

:+1:

When I was a kid, the local Army Base library had a nice selection of Monster Movie and Boxing magazines of the era. Besides becoming a fan of George Chuvalo, the circulating magazines from the magazine rack at the library made me a fan of The Creature of the Black Lagoon (Which was the only B grade black and white monster movie that the Army Base theater did not bring and show). I must say that watching The Shape of Water, besides the period car, radio, hair, suit and dress fashion and cultural time piece aspects, they also drew on the Monster Movie details, as the leading male is a dead ringer for The Creature.

1 Like

I was almost disappointed that their character in the Shape of Water wasnā€™t more original.

1 Like

And while we are at it, I was kind of bummed at what he did to the dudeā€™s cat.

1 Like

Oof. So MANY ways to go on this one, most of which can be construed as hateful.

1 Like

If our justice system can put a kid caught with a gram of crack away for 30 years, but canā€™t put away a man who has committed as many crimes as Trump at all, that is not a justice system. It is an injustice system.

No pardons from Pence, no plea dealsā€¦ no Supreme Court get-out-of-jail cards. Trump needs to go to prison for the rest of his natural life to prove no one is above the law.

Sorry Dave, I donā€™t actually know. I just copied it from somewhere (probably here). Iā€™ve had it for quite awhile and this seemed like the perfect use for it. Hope it made you laugh. :grin:

Itā€™s a hoot. There was a time, say 1986-92, when Cage was the most inventive, entertaining actor going.
For me, anyway.

1 Like

Maybe ā€œMother Natureā€ will help a lot.

One of the chilling aspects of this is that if Trump had not obsessively sought to be the most famous man in world history, and an abrasive one, it appears that he would have skated. Where were the cops 30 years ago and every year after? Who else is doing just fine?

Here ya go! :smile:

1 Like

Bless you :wink:

Is there a way for me to unsee that?

1 Like

theyā€™ll need a laugh-track behind ā€œyou have the right to remain silent.ā€

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available