Discussion: Almost Every Single Trump Organization Is Under Investigation

We know from Woodward’s book Fear that Gary Cohn, Goldman Sachs guy and early economic adviser, did something similar.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-04/cohn-lifted-papers-off-trump-desk-to-stop-nafta-exit-book-says

“Under orders from the president, Porter drafted a notification letter withdrawing from Nafta. But he and other advisers worried that it could trigger an economic and foreign relations crisis. So Porter consulted Cohn, who told him, according to Woodward: ‘I can stop this. I’ll just take the paper off his desk.’"

3 Likes

Yeah, there have to be “black budget” items buried in the defense or CIA/NSA budgets that they’re not cluing him in on, because he wouldn’t understand it anyway. Or they fear he’s compromised and would just forward it to Putin. I hope so anyway.

It must be an “interesting” time to be a Top Secret rated military or intelligence staffer in this administration. There are probably a hundred firewalls in place that we won’t hear about, until after this is all over.

4 Likes

That is assuming that Pence is still around. I would guess that Pence is removed from office before Trump.

3 Likes

What a sorry, miserable man. When all is written about him he will make people like Harding and Nixon look like Obama.

In addition, he will be written about (highly negatively) in nearly all academic disciplines.

For hundreds of years.

By the year 2030, there will be at least 10,000 books written about Trump
There will be dozens of movies
There will be a sea of television presentations

In a highly negative fashion.

The name “Trump” will be confined to a procedure which takes place when a card player runs out of cards to play in a certain suit.

4 Likes

That’s an appealing thought, but how do you figure?

1 Like

Trump University :grinning:

3 Likes

Nor will he if it’s seized for fines or because his financial bubble bursts when the Russians drop him because he’s lost any value to them.

To him, that’s a fate worse than death, but your post is spot on.

1 Like

The kids will go down first

isn’t settled law, at all, it is just standards of practice, self-imposed by an ostensibly honorable institution. But somehow we all speak of it as having been actually promulgated somehow into real law.

It isn’t. The REAL LAW is the one that no one is above because America.

1 Like

…for a baldness cure

One would imagine even Trump the attention addict might consider this Presidential mess an overdose.

2 Likes

You think that comb-over is actually The Mark of Cain?

1 Like

and their findings will be that they weren’t Republican-enough and need to double down on border security and tax cuts.

They’ve done autopsies before - they are simply incapable of being anything other than exactly who we think they are…

…the leopards eating people’s faces party, for now and for ever.

from the comments:

5 Likes

I agree. As to why, being a career criminal, he couldn’t shut up, we also shouldn’t forget his dictator fantasy. This sonofabitch isn’t just a criminal, he’s a fascist too. He had an alt right agenda. We should never forget that he elevated Steve Bannon, Steve Effing Bannon, to the National Security Council. Recall how strongly he supported Le Pen in the French presidential election. There were times in the early days when he talked, exultantly, about “our Movement.” That is right out of the Nazi “unsere Bewegung” coda.

This piece of shit was absolutely comfortable being Putin’s testicle tea cozy. His vision was that of a Quisling, eager to please the mentor who put him in power while believing that Murrica was strong enough that he’d get reciprocal respect from a fellow fascist.

The treason-in-plain-sight was nowhere more evident than in his obscene meeting with Lavrov and Kisliak after firing Comey. Even if only in a non-legal sense, that was pure treason.

An example needs to be made of him. He needs to be absolutely destroyed, to lose everything, so that no one in the future ever dares to try a replay of this Vichy moment in our history.

6 Likes

When the stains wash out.

One can see the day when lots of the up for reelection Rethugs will act like they never really supported tRump. And, here they are 2 years into his act and they’re all still acting like a bunch of cardboard cutouts (from another thread awhile back) and saying and doing nothing to stop the monster in the Oval.

1 Like

What makes that mistake even easier (for me anyway), is that Annie is really articulate as well.

1 Like

Including his sister, the Federal judge.

I am surprised that Preshitident Skanky-Manslut and First Lady Iwanka Trump have not fired Allen Weisselberg yet. I hope that Rudy has advised them to coerce a non-disclosure and get rid of Weisselberg pronto to protect the assets from their criminal activity and work for Russian and Saudi intelligence.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available