Discussion: Almost Every Single Trump Organization Is Under Investigation

Well when you run a criminal enterprise…

57 Likes

Soon the headline will be almost every single member of his family is under investigation with the exception of invisible Tiffany.

37 Likes

then Mueller will pick you up.

Now as this continues to play out when will the Trumper and other assorted Republicans wonder why New York state or FBI haven’t picked him up earlier?

11 Likes

So Baron Trump will use the affluenza defense?

13 Likes

Tiffany is going to turn out to be the smart one, since she has stayed away from all of the Trump family stuff and taken her own route. I’m sure she doesn’t mind the money she gets, but it seems like she’s avoided being sucked into the gaping maw of illegal activity.

The sad thing is that Trump and his family are likely only emblematic of how the wealthy business families operate. Not all of them, I’m sure, but there are far too many examples of wealthy people taking advantage of the rest of us all around the world. We can hope that Trump and his family go down, they deserve it for how they have abused the system and badly treated others…we can also hope that this doesn’t top with them, and the nation decides to quit coddling the rich and hold them accountable for their actions and behavior. It would be great if the Trump presidency ended up as the impetus to clean out the bad behavior of Republicans and their wealthy donors.

29 Likes

Good. Nice to see several someones on the job.

Funny that republicans believe everyone is as lazy as they are.

13 Likes

Nothing is stopping the NY AG from indicting his fat ass.

18 Likes

It’s a swamp thing…

Heading

8 Likes

That’s a good point. Not indicting a sitting president is a DOJ custom, not a state one. Before this is over, Trump may end up being indicted in multiple jurisdictions.

24 Likes

Tiff is in a witness protection program in Calabasas, California.

15 Likes

Trump is going to be the Icarus of our time. Over-reached himself, he never thought he’d actually get there, just wanted the attention.

Could we maybe make a deal? Like we’d let him go on everything if he’d just quietly resign?

His business and “brand” is destroyed anyway, almost seems like piling on to worry over the various financial crimes he’s done, if he’d just stop ruining America.

8 Likes

Is there any way someone could investigate his golf game, just to put him over the edge?

29 Likes

And you know who the NY AG will be as of next month? This woman.

37 Likes

I don’t want him to resign. I want him to be removed from office, kicking and screaming, because then he loses his Secret Service protection and can go to a conventional jail. I think he keeps the SS protection if he just resigns, plus all the rest like a paid-for office and diplomatic immunity. If he’s impeached and removed from office, he loses all that (I think).

I know that’s a long shot, between the R’s in the Senate and a potential pardon from Pence, but it’s what I’d like to see. A normal criminal in a typical jail, not some special status as an ex-President who is treated differently from any other criminal.

27 Likes

No deals with these odious people. They’ve been criminals for decades, and they’ve been positioned to do immeasurable harm for the past two years. Allowing them to slither away and sulk in their corners, and hold onto their ill-gotten gains, would not be justice. They need to pay for what they’ve done and what they are continuing to do. They need to be humiliated, skinned, gutted, pilloried, tarred and feathered, then sent to prison for the rest of their miserable lives.

And that still would be too little to compensate for the harm they’ve done. Nevertheless, it would be about as much justice as we will be able to mete legally and morally.

25 Likes

OMG! I can see it now. The FBI going to all his golf courses and collecting all his score cards, then carefully examining the erasure marks and reading the imprints of the real scores below. That just might cause him to blow his brains out!

12 Likes

Actually, I would rather see Trump continue in office and run for re-election in 2020 to lose a historic landslide and drag a whole mess of Republicans down with him. My fear with an impeachment or resignation is that Pence would look semi-competent and semi-non-corrupt by comparison and would have a shot at winning in 2020 (Ford almost won in 1976).

23 Likes

Icarus was just a silly joy-rider.
Trump would sell out the Earth to the Borg for shits and giggles.

13 Likes

I rather like your scenario. The reverse coattail effect would be worth not seeing him lose a primary.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available