Discussion: Almost Every Single Trump Organization Is Under Investigation

I agree. As to why, being a career criminal, he couldn’t shut up, we also shouldn’t forget his dictator fantasy. This sonofabitch isn’t just a criminal, he’s a fascist too. He had an alt right agenda. We should never forget that he elevated Steve Bannon, Steve Effing Bannon, to the National Security Council. Recall how strongly he supported Le Pen in the French presidential election. There were times in the early days when he talked, exultantly, about “our Movement.” That is right out of the Nazi “unsere Bewegung” coda.

This piece of shit was absolutely comfortable being Putin’s testicle tea cozy. His vision was that of a Quisling, eager to please the mentor who put him in power while believing that Murrica was strong enough that he’d get reciprocal respect from a fellow fascist.

The treason-in-plain-sight was nowhere more evident than in his obscene meeting with Lavrov and Kisliak after firing Comey. Even if only in a non-legal sense, that was pure treason.

An example needs to be made of him. He needs to be absolutely destroyed, to lose everything, so that no one in the future ever dares to try a replay of this Vichy moment in our history.

6 Likes

When the stains wash out.

One can see the day when lots of the up for reelection Rethugs will act like they never really supported tRump. And, here they are 2 years into his act and they’re all still acting like a bunch of cardboard cutouts (from another thread awhile back) and saying and doing nothing to stop the monster in the Oval.

1 Like

What makes that mistake even easier (for me anyway), is that Annie is really articulate as well.

1 Like

Including his sister, the Federal judge.

I am surprised that Preshitident Skanky-Manslut and First Lady Iwanka Trump have not fired Allen Weisselberg yet. I hope that Rudy has advised them to coerce a non-disclosure and get rid of Weisselberg pronto to protect the assets from their criminal activity and work for Russian and Saudi intelligence.

Oh my . . . where is that brain bleach?

2 Likes

When you run a criminal enterprise, as Trump certainly does, you have to get busted clean…100%…or you walk. I know folks are getting charged on the possibility of Trump going down but from what I’ve seen ( and I’ve seen no more than anyone else ) there’s a lot of folks taking heat but nothing solidly points to Trump in a way that can take him down. When Mueller releases his findings they best have a sold direct link to DJ Trump involvement or it’s a bust. I know like you do that Trump conspired with the Russian’s for political assistance in exchange for policy favors. He did that. But If he’s not tied directly to it he comes out smelling like a rose. You can take down his kids and his inner circle but unless there’s a DJ Trump finger print on that conspiracy with Russia he walks and he survives no matter who else’s prints are on it.

Paying off girlfriends and skating in and out of the emoluments zone will not end Trump. Lying won’t either. The best we can hope for is that the “blocked call” was from Jr. to Daddy ( Mueller knows ) and that Trump blabbed to someone, anyone that’s talking, that he knew Junior was in cahoots with the Russians and went along.

Hmm I guess the guys who originally hired Fusion GPS should have mailed the initial reporting to the RNC.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to January 20, 2021 when as soon as the next President takes the oath, Federal and/or state law enforcement agents slap cuffs on tRump and begin reading him his MIranda rights.

1 Like

What is it about our system that favors cheaters like Trump?

I’ve become informed recently about Woodrow Wilson. He was an unapologetic racist and his treatment of the black men who were either drafted or answered the call to go to war in France in 1918 and their treatment when they came home is a chapter best closed, but not forgotten.

1 Like

:+1:

When I was a kid, the local Army Base library had a nice selection of Monster Movie and Boxing magazines of the era. Besides becoming a fan of George Chuvalo, the circulating magazines from the magazine rack at the library made me a fan of The Creature of the Black Lagoon (Which was the only B grade black and white monster movie that the Army Base theater did not bring and show). I must say that watching The Shape of Water, besides the period car, radio, hair, suit and dress fashion and cultural time piece aspects, they also drew on the Monster Movie details, as the leading male is a dead ringer for The Creature.

1 Like

I was almost disappointed that their character in the Shape of Water wasn’t more original.

1 Like

And while we are at it, I was kind of bummed at what he did to the dude’s cat.

1 Like

Oof. So MANY ways to go on this one, most of which can be construed as hateful.

1 Like

If our justice system can put a kid caught with a gram of crack away for 30 years, but can’t put away a man who has committed as many crimes as Trump at all, that is not a justice system. It is an injustice system.

No pardons from Pence, no plea deals… no Supreme Court get-out-of-jail cards. Trump needs to go to prison for the rest of his natural life to prove no one is above the law.

Sorry Dave, I don’t actually know. I just copied it from somewhere (probably here). I’ve had it for quite awhile and this seemed like the perfect use for it. Hope it made you laugh. :grin:

It’s a hoot. There was a time, say 1986-92, when Cage was the most inventive, entertaining actor going.
For me, anyway.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available