Discussion: Alabama's Roy Moore: Gay Marriage A Slippery Slope To Polygamy, Incest

Discussion for article #233094

What they most FEAR is secretly what they most DESIRE.
I think his daughter should be more careful around dear old dad.

30 Likes

What about marriages between fathers and sons, or mothers and daughters?

Cause that would really get these folks in a tizzy.

13 Likes

I’m sorry, but I thought that was already legal (or at least socially acceptable and expected) in Alabama.

21 Likes

Was just thinking the same thing. Why do these people always go to incest and bestiality as the next logical step? Really gives you a window into their minds, which is apparently a disturbing place.

16 Likes

I just HAVE to be the one to say it first:

“DOGS AND CATS, LIVING TOGETHER!”

Is it just me, or is the RW Republican Teabagger Nutjob Brigade beginning to resemble a really funny episode of “South Park”? Oh, I can’t wait until the Republican Presidential primary debates so I can see candidates talking about father-daughter marriages. I really want to see these mofos stitch that onto their battle flags. Marcus Bachmann can be their new Betsy Ross.

11 Likes

I wonder if Moore would be against marriage between a man or woman and a monument depicting the ten commandments?

4 Likes

Here’s THIS nonsense again. Christ. This is ‘reasoning’ even a cookie-stealing six-year-old would think was bullshit. And I thought GOMER once being a judge in Texas was a disgrace. At least he wasn’t the head of the state supreme court in Crackerland.

Look, Shitkicker, here’s a dose of Grade AA reality for you. Gay people are going to get hitched in Alabama whether you like it or not. You sound like one of those peckerwoods who got his brains blown out 150 years ago just after whining the Yankees started the War Between the States for the umpteenth time.

3 Likes

Alabama Chief Justice: Personal Incest Fantasy Projection Follows Same-Sex Ruling

(TPM headline edited for enhanced accuracy).

9 Likes

Roy Moore…Roy Moore…now, where have I heard that name before?

Oh yeah.

Oh yes! Because that is what Daughters want, to marry their cranky, old, decrepit Fathers. Forget Prince Charming, or other Dreamboats. If the Chief Justice of Alabama has a reasoning capacity THIS specious, then I can only assert that the Alabama Supreme Court has gone full retard.

6 Likes

Judge Moore went on to say, “Momma’s little baby loves shortnin’, shortnin’…Momma’s little baby loves shortnin’ bread!”

3 Likes

And don’t forget mother daughters marrying. I don’t know why this guy has such a problem with gay marriage since intermarriage doesn’t seem to bother these folks at all since they do it so often

1 Like

Would that make him his own father-in-law?

If they get divorced, would he still (legally) be their childrens’ father and grandfather?

Would that give him a twofold claim on custody?

And what about Naomi?

4 Likes

After seeing some of the creepy videos about those “Purity Balls” where teenage girls pledge their virginity to their daddies, I believe there are plenty of RW born-again Christian str8 men who really WANT to have the right to marry their daughters, Judge Moore.
And as WWSS said, I already thought this was legal in Alabama. I mean, you can marry your sister there, can’t you? Doesn’t that explain genetically-mutant inbred spawn like Judge Roy Moore?

6 Likes

Don’t forget this is the state where marrying your daughter off at 13 is still considered pretty normal…

1 Like
4 Likes

The desire was the father to the thought…

1 Like

Forget it, Jake, it’s Alabama…

3 Likes

"I’m my own grandpa.’

8 Likes