Discussion: Alabama Sen. Shelby Says State GOP Should Revoke Roy Moore's Endorsement

2 Likes

The Republican Party should rebrand itself as the FUBAR Party. That would be more descriptive.

16 Likes

The State of Alabama should have revoked his law license a very long time ago, too.

33 Likes

Yeah…I’m sure Moore’s supporters are just gonna accept whatever the 21 members of Alabama’s Republican Party central steering committee decide.

15 Likes

It’s like watching a truck careening out of control. And the truck is on fire. And it’s headed toward a gas station. And the gas station is on fire.

32 Likes

Oh nooooes, the Clinton machine got to Shelby too!!!1!

25 Likes

Who is going to bring the marshmallows to toast?

8 Likes

Write in ‘Mickey Mouse’.

4 Likes

I hear there is a campaign to raise money for the Judge Roy Moore legal defense fund. If you contribute $100, Rand Paul will mow your lawn for you. And here’s the best part. If you’re not completely satisfied, you get to kick the shit out of him.

21 Likes

https://m.popkey.co/1258b3/y073x.gif

(Check the driver)

30 Likes

Is it a bear?

6 Likes

Si.

5 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

I just want whatever does the most serious and lasting damage to the GOP possible to be what transpires.

I’m greedy like that.

30 Likes

PedoCristianist tweets:

Mitch McConnell’s days as Majority Leader are coming to an end very soon.

Sounds like a threat to me. Not so much a dog whistle as a dog airhorn. Am I wrong? Should someone alert the Secret Service? Or just sit back and watch?

5 Likes

Weak sauce from Moore. Tonight, he’s making another appearance in a town of 5,000 people.

Yeah, he’s feeling mighty confident, Roy Boy is.

11 Likes

Of course. It was all laid out in those missing emails.

6 Likes

Wait, I’ve been receiving random Clinton emails with my monthly Soros checks. Do you think these might be the Missing Emails?

(insert Law and Order dun dun here)

18 Likes

GOP tries to sweep its radioactive base under the rug. You’ll never guess what happens next.

15 Likes

Moore could instantly salvage his campaign (and his odds), his reputation and once again be a “GOP member in good standing” if he called a press conference and explains how much he wants to cut taxes for the 1%.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available