Discussion: Alabama Sen. Shelby Says State GOP Should Revoke Roy Moore's Endorsement

I think Guardians Of Pedophiles works just dandy.

24 Likes

Well, if they are addressed to Ben Gazzi, or Uranium One, then yes. Those are the ones.

2 Likes

Provided it doesn’t take the country along with it.

8 Likes

The only way out is through.

6 Likes

I will not be at all surprised if Alabama indeed disqualifies his candidacy, another Republican (who no one has heard of) is offered up as a write candidate and that Republican goes on to win the election. An unknown R is far more likely to win a statewide election in Alabama than any Democrat, and that’s especially true in a special election.

4 Likes

You know that Hannity is seeing the fall-out, and he can’t stop it. Not after the disgusting pigs Ailes and O’Reilly and sadly, Bolling, and all the others there.

And the pay-outs, which seem to be a minor issue for them, kept or keep allowing this behavior.

And in the U.S. Congress. College campuses, industry… Ugh.

And on and on and on, of course. Happening everywhere.

5 Likes

Thanks for the much needed laugh.

5 Likes

One of my favorites. Watch what happens at about :25

7 Likes

Interesting isn’t it that only when he’s up for an office with national significance that his past behavior comes to light. It’s almost like there was an old boys club and criminally incompetent Alabama and local press protecting him for 40 years, or something.

22 Likes

Running away from this guy faster than a flaming toxic waste truck

1 Like

Heck. I would’ve gone with “George Soros”.

16 Likes

Wait a minute, isn’t the Kid Fucker on Gomer’s chart?

Why isn’t pedophilia on Gomer’s chart? Doesn’t the GOP care about screwing kids? What about Pizzagate?

6 Likes

And the brakes are out on truck…

5 Likes

Yes but the same can be said about a bad acid trip…

6 Likes

It’s like I always say, when you lay down with neo-confederates, don’t act surprised when you wake up with child predators.

15 Likes

As each day passes Roy solidifies his triple PPP rating:

Pathetic. Perjurious. Perverted.

2 Likes

Rushbo is out there talking about “well, IF Moore did these despicable acts, he did it when he was a Democrat – and no one said anything!”

7 Likes

Just watch. The Kid Fucker will stay in, he’ll barely win, Bannon will do a victory lap and then the Senate will vote to throw him out. Good times ahead.

5 Likes

Actually, that gives me an interesting idea—one which even makes we want to contact the Moore campaign.
Sessions has been caught lying to Congress. The state of AL could revoke HIS law license. For Moore to suggest this would make for a great distraction.

12 Likes

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that’s the limpest Old Limpballs has ever been I do believe.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available