Discussion: Al Gore Meeting With Ivanka Trump At Trump Tower: Climate Change On Agenda

1 Like

This meeting must be a hoax.

21 Likes

FOX: We have a mole in Republican Party.
Trump: Putin said it was ok. I need to throw some carrots to opposition.

4 Likes

He was there for a TACO BOWL. Best TACO BOWLS on the 700th block of Fifth Avenue.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that he could walk that fast.

Wrong Trump though Al.

Gandhi wrote a letter to Hitler in 1940, asking him to change course and seek peace (this really happened). It didn’t work, but I don’t blame him for doing it. So yeah, Godwin.

31 Likes

You know who would be really upset about the Trump children being put in charge of public policy? The same people who were really upset about the First Lady being put in charge of healthcare reform.

25 Likes

Did I miss the election where Ivanka was voted into office?

43 Likes

What the hell does Ivanka have to do with government - she is NOT supposed to be included in governmental decisions.

22 Likes

This isn’t even a nice gesture. First, she has no business being involved with government in any way and, second, this really diminishes Gore, not that anyone of the right cares about him anyway.

14 Likes

I think Al’s looking for a good laugh!

6 Likes

WTF is this supposed to achieve?

5 Likes

Love to be a fly on the wall during that conversation.

4 Likes

Reporting based on a Twitter item? Is that what this is? It works for trump but it has no place here.

7 Likes

My only guess is to maintain Ivanka’s brand image (her target consumers are supposed to be urban, cosmopolitan, socially liberal women). Nothing else.

6 Likes

Make idiots believe that Trump wants to “make americans come together”. That woman has no official and taking to here is a waste of oxigene, not sure why Al Gore is even bothering to talk to her, other than the mansinon-and-limousin-and-private-jet environmentalist feels he has been ignored for too long and wants some attention.

1 Like

Oh, I fucking love this. Ivanka is the beloved princess who will plead with her stern father to show the poor people more kindness. I’ve read about this situation many times, as a child, in fairy tales.

43 Likes

Well if you take into account Ivanka’s “special” relationship to her father… and by special I mean Appalachian-style

13 Likes

Is Ivanka meeting with him as part of Trump Industries or the Trump Administration? Strikes me as an important question for the media to ask both Ivanka and Al.

15 Likes

Oh, I think Gore should try anything he can do to mitigate the disaster that Trump promises. Close to a zero percent change of success, but you gotta start somewhere.

34 Likes